Netflix — "seizure boy"
I am furious that you would air such a heartless, hurtful show. Do you have shows making fun of people with cancer/ALS or other illnesses? This show is so not funny to all of the people who have seizures and their families and friends. What were you thinking? Take it off!!! People who experience seizures must continue their daily lives despite the fact that they may have a seizure at any time and anywhere. Isn't that enough stress without your show adding to the stereotypes? There is nothing redeeming about this show. I am stunned that Netflix would do this. I will cancel my subscription if it is not removed.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card 
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided