Netflix — people are strange.
I've had netflix for 3+ years, and aside from a couple of cracked discs, which were quickly replaced, i've never had a problem. And i'm talking about 100's of discs. I really don't understand who has so much time on their hands to just vent and vent and vent, over nothing! My god, people are complaining about damage to their dvd players, billing snafus - can you tell me one company you use that never has a glitch? And where do you work that's so wonderful? And yes, you need to cancel your subscription or yes you will be billed. Duh. Maybe the whole concept is just too difficult for some to grasp.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20
- Netflix - scam and cheating
- Netflix - monthly service
- Netflix Services - no customer service
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided