Netflixdesignated survivor iii

H Jul 06, 2019 Review updated:

One of the best series I've seen in a long time, just became the worst ever. Season 1 and 2 of Designated Survivor was entertaining, good storyline, fantastic acting - even refreshing! As a leader of thousands, it even inspired me to keep leading diligently. But my goodness - what an unexpected shocker Season 3 is???? I had to turn it off within the first 15min. Friends and colleagues all around me are also complaining.

All the absolutely unnecessary profanity?
The forced sex scenes of all sorts?

WHO'S AGENDA ARE YOU DRIVING HERE?
It really fells like my favourite clean family-friendly show has been hi-jacked.

No Netflix - "clean up" you act, please.

• Ju
    julesboater Jul 08, 2019

Agreed 100% !!! I couldn't have said it better. I'm appalled NETFLIX! Stop making so many MA shows. We don't like the unnecessary profanity! We don't want the sex. Our world is bombarded by that outside our homes. Please make it stop and keep the entertainment cleaner and more family friendly in our homes. BOO to you! Please please please clean up your act.