NetflixDesignated Survivor

G Jun 27, 2019

My husband and I were looking forward to starting season 3 of Designated Survivor. 15 minutes in, I was like "what is happening here?" I did not remember all this swearing in the first two seasons. Literally every character was swearing right out of the gates, and the f word was used multiple times. I was so confused. I felt like I was watching a different show and different characters. So I googled to see if I had lost my mind. Found so many other reviews that expressed my same confusion and disappointment and read that this season also has sex scenes and often without warning. We turned it off and sadly won't be continuing to watch this show. This was a very poor decision by Netflix. Regardless of morals, you changed the characters that we already knew and loved and you turned it into a different show.