Netflixautoplay

V May 26, 2019

Hello, first off, i love netflix and use it daily. I just want to say there has been an update that gets under my skin soo bad and I really wish they would stop. Or put an option in your settings to turn it off. When I choose a show, it goes in and shows me the preview. But then it IMMEDIATELY goes into the show. NO i dont want it to do that. What if i did not care for the preview? STOP it! Let me choose to watch it. Same when a movie is over, it just plows right into any random movie. Based on what i just watched. What if i hated it? What if i am tired of that style. Please stop choosing things for me. At least make this an option in settings. This drives me nuts.