Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Satellite & Cable TV Netflix Account on hold for 2nd time. They changed payment date and I changed back to 1st and they put account on hold again.

Netflix  -  Account on hold for 2nd time. They changed payment date and I changed back to 1st and they put account on hold again.

C
Author of the complaint
4:47 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Twice now Netflix has put my account on hold and I am pissed! My payments were set up for the 1st of each month because I'm on a pension and you guys changed the payment date. In December you billed me for a single connection then when I added another connection on the 23rd of December you billed me again for 2 connections? The you change my payment date. I called in before February and the lady said do not renew on the 23, just start a new payment on the 1st of March. I did that. Then you disconnect me today? Not cool at all people! For the last week of February I had no Netflix so I could start payment on March 1st. I never changed my payment dates. You idiots did. I don't know who the hell you have working behind these phone lines but you better train them better than this because your going to lose more customers. The lady on the phone tried to tell me that when I added a second stream on December 23 for my son, that it was active since the 4th of December. [censored]!... I received an email as soon as I added the second stream and a second payment was debited from my account on Dec. 23,21. So then lets say keep the god damn double payment from December you owe me nothing. In February when I talked to this lady after they put my account on hold again. She told me to wait until the 1 of March 2022 and make the payment then and my payment date would go back to normal. Now remember I haven't had their service for the last week of February. March the 1st I pay again for one month and today is the 23 and they put my account on hold again. WTF is wrong with you people? I paid for 4 weeks not 3 and because you cannot change a payment date or refuse to understand simple English I have no Netflix again. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I had tom cancel my entire account after losing my [censored].

NOT IMPRESSED WHATSOEVER!

I am not impressed with Netflix period. My payments were on the 1st of each month. Each payment was $10.49. ON December I added another stream for my son on the 23 of December. So not only did Netflix go and take My payment on December 1st, for $10.49 then took another payment on December 23 for $15.74. Then On January 24 they took another $15.74. I called in to Netflix and the helper on the phone said to get it back to the first of each month do not allow the payment on February 23. The last week of February I had no service so I could get my payment back to 1st of every month. Start making your payment again on the 1st of the month. I paid $15.74 on March the first. So today they disconnected me and try to tell me my payment is on the 23 and they allowed me a week grace period? WTF are you guys doing? Can you not calculate payments? So from November 1st to March 23, today I have paid $89.18. Jan, Feb and March for two streams. Last week of December two streams, but I was billed for more then you have the gull to say you gave me a grace period? No you ripped me off for services then disconnect me when I call you on it. I cancelled my account. UNBELIEVABLE!

More Netflix complaints & reviews