[Resolved] Net 10 Wirelessthe service of provider

C Aug 04, 2018

After almost seven years of being a loyal customer I tried to add my husband add a phone to your sevice bring your own phone they told us $71.29 a month for both phones... Then we need to do it this way for now 40.23 for my phone 44.70 for his phone as long as we set up auto pay it would be cheaper that way. Now it's August my husband lost his data so he called net 10 for three days in a row to find out why? Then we were told the Representatives lied to us and NOW Net 10 wants a 100.00 a month now this is supervisors setting this up even a manager for today on 8-3-2018 they are RUDE and unprofessonal on handling business this first started on 7-12-2018.

• Resolution Statement

• Net10 Wireless Customer Care's Response · Sep 13, 2018

This is NET10 Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.