[Resolved] Net 10 Wireless — the service of provider
After almost seven years of being a loyal customer I tried to add my husband add a phone to your sevice bring your own phone they told us $71.29 a month for both phones... Then we need to do it this way for now 40.23 for my phone 44.70 for his phone as long as we set up auto pay it would be cheaper that way. Now it's August my husband lost his data so he called net 10 for three days in a row to find out why? Then we were told the Representatives lied to us and NOW Net 10 wants a 100.00 a month now this is supervisors setting this up even a manager for today on 8-3-2018 they are RUDE and unprofessonal on handling business this first started on 7-12-2018.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Net10 Wireless Customer Care's Response · Sep 13, 2018
This is NET10 Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
More Net 10 Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- [Resolved] NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - scam and cheating 
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer & internet service 
- NET10 - worst customer service - avoid net10 
- Net10 Wireless - net10 wireless
- NET 10 Wireless/ZTE Merit - false advertising
- NET10 - will not replace defective sim card