NeoPetsUnfair frozen account.

T

I signed into neopets on 12/05/11 only to discover my account had been frozen, the alleged reason I cheated on flash games. I am a 52 year old hard working Mum who like(d) to play Neopets when I get home from a hard days work to chill out. I had my account - not a premium account - for 4 years. I had worked very hard to get my account to how it was. I would not have any idea whatsoever how to cheat on flash games, other than the legal cheats posted on jellyneo. The last game I played that night was Bouncy Supreme. I put in the legal cheat bouncebouncebounce to give me an extra life. I already had a first place trophy for this game and was trying to get on the scoreboard. I was playing for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Not only did I beat my own top score I beat the current top score by 6, 000. Can anyone tell me is it because I used a legal cheat? I have done nothing wrong. I use legal cheats for different games all the time. I doubt I will get my account back. I am so very disillusioned about this this that I doubt I will start a new account for fear of the same thing happening again. The form you have to fill in to appeal has so many questions they ask that I could barely remember 6 of my friends names. I have even seen on the boards about people who this has happened to. They shouldn't be allowed to do this. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this?