Nebraska Furniture Martdon't work for them

To all who want a job at this place, TRY SOMEPLACE ELSE! These people don't give a *** about you they say they care but in the short run of it if its between you and a manager you get kicked, I have seen 4 people get canned from the same manager his name is Quincy he is not a good person, other managers are fair. Just because he is the "same way" as his boss it's ok for this guy to mess with his employees in such a way that they constantly go to HR only to be told "well if Quincy wants it done you do it" He has gone so far as to run people out of his department to other departments and then he says things behind their back like "well he didn't do his job or he is lazy or other crap."

This manager is not the only one to watch for, there is a guy named Cahill who is in charge of security, he enjoys banning and barring anyone he thinks is necessary He can do it too and not one of the higher ups will step in and say anything. He fired and banned an employee because he told Cahill he was an (four letter word).

As far as I am concerned this place no longer deserves any of our $$ until they get their management straight in the customer/employee caring dept. This place USED to be a great place to shop but the management is running it into the ground. Beware future employees, go someplace else because if you piss them off you get banned and barred.

I would love to see this place banned and barred from anyone who shops there for a month just to see what would happen.

• Ir
    Iraland Brunelli Oct 12, 2019

I uploaded my letter

Comments

Christopher Truett Aug 20, 2018

My wife bought me a galaxy s3 frontier watch for my birthday. Get home from eating dinner and go to open the watch box and there is no watch inside the package. I had to watch a video to make sure the watch was not somewhere else hidden in the box. I have pictures but they are too large to laid on to this page. I am very upset and frustrated.

• Ir
    Iritated 101 Aug 04, 2009

I agree with Elasto...if you're thinking about working for Nebraska Furniture Mart-DON'T!!! It is a very politically-charged environment. If you don't kiss a manager's a**, he or she will do everything in their power to make it so you don't last very long at that company.
    I worked for that company for about 1 1/2 years and when I went to HR to complain about my manager, they acted as if I was a trouble-maker. They closed their eyes to things happening in the company.
    Again, you don't want to work there. Like Elasto mentioned, the security agent/officer (Cahill) is very heavy-handed with his authority. He's given too much power and he abuses it to the full extent.