National Magazine Exchangerip off

V

When I spoke with the customer service rep for this company and he said they would charge my card, I plainly stated to the rep that "I do not want you to charge anything to my card". "I do not have the money to do this at this time and I will call you back when I am able to do so." two day's after this call I was charged on my card. When I called to company to have them reimburse me they say that they cant! I also asked to cancel, they say they cant do that either! Not only that, they only asked me to pick 3 magazine's, I have been charged for 11! How is this company still in buisness? I have since closed my account to stop further charges from this company. And who in there right mind would pay over $200 in magazine subscriptions? Maybe the more fortuniate... But our economy these day's sucks, my money need's to go elsewhere!

marie mcclay Nov 19, 2008

Why did you provide your card # in the first place? If you stated that you did not want your card charged clearly then our Quality control which monitors all calls would have cxlled the order. The extra magazines were all in the (1.29 wkly) price already agreed! The problem is that alot of people do not listen but what we say is scripted so we do not mislead customers.