Star Tribune Media Company Logo

Star Tribune Media Company

Having problems with Star Tribune Media Company?

Star Tribune Media Company Customer Service Contacts

+1 612 673 4414 (General News)
+1 612 673 4343 (Newspaper Customer Support)
+1 800 775 4344 (Newspaper Customer Support)
+1 612 673 7305 (TCV (Twin Cities Values) Customer Care)
+1 612 673 7827 (StribExpress Customer Care 612-673-7226)
+1 612 673 7447 (Digital Access Customer Support)
+1 800 328 4333 (Digital Access Customer Support)
650 3rd Ave., South, Suite 1300
Minneapolis, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Star Tribune Media Company Customer Service. Initial Star Tribune Media Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Star Tribune Media Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Star Tribune Media Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Star Tribune Media Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Star Tribune Media Company Complaints & Reviews

Star Tribune Media Companyincredible poor customer service

The Star Tribune's business plan is incredible. Enroll paying subscribers so that they can show advertisers the number of homes that they are reaching and correspondingly charge a higher advertising rate. But then do not deliver the Sunday paper for six straight weeks, so that there is no cost associated with that advertising revenue. My wife and I religiously use the Sunday ads/coupons to save money on our purchases. And I know that the advertisers count on their coupons reaching subscribers. So the only party that benefits is the Star Tribune. Each week after not receiving the paper by 9 am, I have either called customer service or gone online to request that my paper be delivered that day, an option that they list on their website. None were ultimately delivered. Twice customer service agents have said that they would escalate the issue. Nothing ever happens. I guess when a business model is profitable and works for the company, done tinker with it.

Star Tribune Media Companystar-tribune not delivering my paper

I pre-paid $62.40 for 26 weeks of Mpls Star- Tribune paper to be delivered to my home. Well, in 2 weeks, they've missed 3 days and today (1/21) I called twice but ZERO paper. I see a bad pattern here and wish to discontinue (even though it really never started) At the rate I am going, I would get the paper maybe 5 out of 7 days YET I paid for 7 days a week. They do NOT respond.

Star Tribune Media Company — Sunday paper delivery or lack there of...

On October 10th, 2015 I signed up online for a Sunday paper trial. I waited 3 weeks and did not receive a...

Startribune.com — The paper continued coming for 6 weeks

I ordered the Sunday paper for 26 weeks. The paper continued coming for 6 weeks. I called and stopped it!...

Minneapolis Star Tribune — sporadic delivery

Suddenly they stopped delivering. I complained, first by on-line then as the days passed I started calling on...

Startribune.com — Beware

I started to use the website www.ww2.startribune.com, because my friend advised me to read news here. It...

MSP Star-Tribunebehavior of news reporter - Paul McEnroe

Last Friday 5.27.2011, I contacted the Minneapolis Star-Tribune with a story about 9/11. The person who answered the phone listened to the story and then transferred me over to a reporter by the name of Paul McEnroe. I would like you to reprimand this individual.

Mr. McEnroe's behavior from the beginning was quite unprofessional and rude. He was extremely rude. He acted like he had no idea what I meant by 9/11. He was brusque and abrupt. He interrupted me and said he had a deadline and to put it in writing. He didn’t even seem to want to tell me where and how to send the information. So, I asked him where which only served to irratate him further. He gave me his email address very fast and when I tried to spell his last name and did it wrong - HE HUNG UP on me!!!.

This behavior is outrageous. He acted like a big baby. If he cannot control himself he has no business answering a phone.

Minneapolis Star Tribune — Subscription

My wife ordered the Minneapolis Star Tribune for a 26 week - Sunday only subscription for $26. We did not...

Minneapolis Star TribuneUnauthorized billing

We informed our paper carrier in writing that we wished to cancel our subscription. The Star Tribune bills quarterly in advance and we also stopped paying when we canceled. They kept sending the paper and expect payment after the fact for newspapers we did not want. Threatening collection. We definitely will not ever subscribe to this newspaper again.

• Da
            Dawn Bergman Feb 28, 2018

I made a comment and posted both photos of our bill and they used only one... Here is my bill where they didn't honor the price we paid... We lost 46 days of the paper .. Cuz we paid by check .. We found this out on 02/11/18. When our bill arrived. Our bill was from
            10/15/2017--04/15/18 (26 weeks)
            Amount due $155.74
            Paid by check $155.74
            Now they say its paid until --02/28/18.. !!
            What!!! We lost 46 days. And nobody cares
            Been a loyal customer for 50 yrs 7days a week
            We canceled the paper..
            I guess customers arnt right.. ..

• Da
            Dawn Bergman Feb 28, 2018

Billing Problem..
            StarTribune
            We paid for 26 weeks and now they say since we paid by check it is an error.. We need to use our credit card to get this price. So we lost 46 days of getting the paper
            Service dates billed: 10/15/[protected]/15/18. (26 weeks)
            Amount Due:...$155.74
            We paid by check. (They Cashed)
            New bill as of --02/11/2018
            Service dates --02/28/2018--05/30/18 (13 weeks)
            Amount due $114.53.
            When I called to ask what happen...
            Was told you needed to use your credit card.
            There was an error..
            They don't care if you been a loyal customer for 50 yrs
            I guess it is a Bait and Switch. Tactic!!
            They lost. A good 7 day a week customer..
            Dawn

• Bi
            bigears Jul 15, 2013

It is a shady business practice. They'll tell you that it's a "grace period" for your convienence, but that's nonsense. We all know that's it just a way for them to keep you on the hook. There's no reason at all for them not to simply stop delivering your paper on the day your subscription expires. It's just an excuse to continue billing you for something you don't want.

• De
            Dead Bird Cage Aug 16, 2010

YOU are both nuts. They send bills and it says on the bill, the paper will keep coming after the 13, 26, 52 weeks unless you call or contact them.

Telling your news paper carrier is writing is crap. Carriers have not gone door to door for payment for over 20 years.

I do not like the Editoral Board of this hunk of crap worthless as the day is long in June rag. But they have been always up front on billing.

Just the commies that work on the Ed pages are nuts.

Good Luck however.

• Fr
            fred moe Aug 21, 2009

We had the exact same thing, we ordered a prepaid 13-week Sunday paper. Apparently they kept sending it after 13 weeks was over (who's counting how many papers they get?) and then after about 15 calls asking us to renew they send a bill. After we told them we didn't ask for, pay for, or desire any more papers they sent a bill threatening collections if we don't pay the $26 or whatever. Their shady business practice is borderline criminal.