[Resolved] National Car Rentaluntrained staff argued with me while returning the car rental

S Aug 18, 2018

Date : 08/18/2018
Emerald club #[protected]

I had a rental this week from 8/13-8/18. While returning the car, the staff said he couldn't find the records and asked for paperwork. As national give no paperwork during the rental, I said I have none. he started arguing with me and kind of made joke on me. he was very unprofessional and walked off mentioning the other staff would help me out. I asked him whether he could run the number plate of the car and find out. he said he has no records of my rental. acted like i stole the car. employee name was Syed. location : Dulles airport IAD. Once I stated this to his manager, a colored lady she said a mere "OK" instead of even listening to what i was saying or asking me what was going on. I felt its their culture in the company. This is the second time Im facing such untrained staff in this location. The manager as well as the staff should be retrained. so unhappy about the service. if the employees started thinking, they are safe and invinsible, it would be no time customers will start avoiding and will be forgotten soon forever. Im really looking for alternatives than renting from here.

• Resolution Statement

• National Car Rental Customer Care's Response · Aug 30, 2018

Shaan Z., we appreciate your comments. We'd like to look into this for you and help out. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. - Carol H.