National Car Rental And Avis Rentalstheir a fraud there's no web site on them their already on the complaints board

A

I got a phone call and this lady said I could get a $40 gas certificate $1000 grocery certificate for $1.00
for 30 days after the 30 days then I would have to pay$19.95 a month, but if I did't want it just call them and cancel and I wouldn't get charged for it. She asked for my debit card # so they could take out the $1.00 and I gave it to her. I got the paperwork in the mail today and it said to claim the $40 gas certificate to go on www.budgetsaversonline.com and when I tried to get on line Complaints Board came up so I guess this is a scam now I'm worried about my debit card what can I do?