Nandospoor service / undercooked food

S

I visited the Nandos (branch at Mt Edgecomb).. the stafff wheere rude and arrogant... upon arrival of our full chicken we had seen that it wwas raw, only for us to request thatt it was cooked some more.. aftee the waitor brings it to the table the chicken is stilll the same slimy and bright pink inside...

I asked for a takeaway of my livers that were bought but the waitor leaves the packets on the table and ask that we do it on our own.. this is the worst service I have actually come across.. managers and staff should value customers not chase then away.

poor service / undercooked food