MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping Logo

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping

Having problems with MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping?

+1 941 227 4444 (Call-Back Service)
4299 Express Lane
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

don't order from this website

I went to the website www.myusa.com and ordered different things from the shops. But the seller deliver only to US cities, and other customers receive phone number and address where the seller delivered your order. I ordered some stuff and received the phone number and address. I called several times, but no one replied. Later the phone was blocked. The customer services team was useless. Crap. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

shipping

Beware of MyUS - hidden cost in shipping overcharge MyUS is overcharging on shipping cost! Did you notice...

there's always a mistake in each package

I really regret trusting MyUS. I have several package and there’s ALWAYS a mistakes in each package! and what most ridicilous answer I ever had is that such mistakes is COMMON in MyUS! What a very bad services, , I email the cs and the cs manager and they said that they have make an adjusment to my package. But what I get is same mistakes repeated, again and again! Please rethink a million times before using their services. I think an expensive cost is not a problem if you get an excellent service. But surely NOT from MyUS.

• Va
    Vander89 Mar 16, 2011

hi!
    what kind of mistakes did they made?

because i am thinking of buying a USD3000 laptop and get redirected to europe for me

• Ic
    ichongs Aug 21, 2017

saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain harganya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. saya juga bisa minta dikirimkan gambar barang tanpa dikenakan biaya sedikitpun.

myus.com is a scam

Hi! All started when I was looking for an US forwarding company to buy a birthday present (a projector...

scam

Not only is the company being sued by the Attorney General on a civil level, but hopefully they will be...

I would think twice before using them again

I joined www.myus.com and ordered some car parts. A couple of days before the shipment arrived I got an email stating that they might have sent me baby formula by mistake. The formula arrived a week ago, and I am still battling to get an answer as to when and if I will get the goods I paid for. I would think twice before using them again.

• My
    MyUS.com May 04, 2010

Hello from MyUS.com! We looked into this and the situation was resolved to the customer's satisfaction. We work very hard to ensure mistakes do not occur but if they do, we focus on resolveing the issue and doing what we can to make our customers happy. This customer has gone on to use us again and stated they would do so for future shipments. We pride ourselves on our customer service. low rates and fast, reliable service. Please visit us at www.MyUS.com to learn more!

• Mu
    mubashar ahmad Mar 25, 2016

Viabox is more reliable and responsible than any other I have known.

• Ic
    ichongs Aug 21, 2017

saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain hargnaya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. barang akan diproses dalam 1 hari dan sya bisa meminta dikirmkan gambar barang tanpa dikenakan biaya sedikitpun.

messed up shipment

I have just received my shipment from Access USA and in the shipment a dress from Neiman Marcus has gone...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices