MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping Logo

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping

Having problems with MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping?

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 13, 2008. The latest review Fraudulent charges was posted on Mar 8, 2021. The latest complaint Fraudulent charges was resolved on Mar 08, 2021. MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 90 reviews. MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping has resolved 49 complaints.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping Customer Service Contacts

+1 941 227 4444 (Call-Back Service)
4299 Express Lane
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping Customer Service. Initial MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping. Discuss the issues you have had with MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping Complaints & Reviews

Mar 08, 2021

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Fraudulent charges

I have been paying for premium subscription for a while with MyUS.com On 1st March 2021, they...

MyUS.com / Access USA Shippingshipping validation i didn ask for

hi, m very very upset you (myus) validate a shipment i didnt want to for 1200 dollars for an item thts cost 100doll so i want a refund, was waiting for having a usa friend adresse or a way to ship by boat because in polynesia they block shipment and others thing du to covid and because 1000 was [censored]ing way to mutch its a fraud what you did.

invoice [protected]

I NEVER VALIDATE THIS SHIPMENT I WANT REFOUND AND ALREADY CALL MY LAWYERS.

shipping validation i didn ask for

• MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping's response · Mar 29, 2021

We do apologize for the issue that has occurred as we can see the shipment is still in transit to you. Please provide us with your case number and our team will assist you.

MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingCustomer Service

Fedex never delivered by package because MyUS gave them the wrong e-mail address for me. Further, Fedex contacted MyUS on Dec 1 for customs information and not only did they not provide the needed information, they also didn't contact me until 1 week later, which was too late and shipment was thus returned. It's impossible to contact customer service. You have to wait on chat for 2+ hours and no one answers the phone. When I finally managed to get hold of someone, they tried to blame me, and then said the matter needed to be referred to upper management and I would get a response within 1-2 business days. 2 months later and no resolution. Not a single e-mail has been received, other than emails charging me shipping fees. Last week, they attempted to ship the package back. I asked them to cancel the shipment right away and this was not done. I had to call Fedex and cancel it. The last customer service rep cancelled the chat when I asked her to resolve the issue.

• MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping's response · Mar 29, 2021

Please provide us with your case number and our team will reach out to you. We do apologize for the issue that has occurred.

Feb 17, 2021

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Unauthorized credit card charges and overpriced shipping costs

I bought a Mountain Bike on a store named The Pros Closet in Colorado and they don't ship to Puerto...

Feb 10, 2021

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Shipping

My account was put on hold for more than 10 days unabling me from shipping my items that I need...

MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingThese guys don't stand by their terms & condition they are scammer

Hello & good day ! This was the last thing I was thinking to do ..but am out if options.. They've done this to me several times now, but I was in so much patient.. According to their rules they said maximum shipment is 4 lithium battery 🔋 per shipment .. okay since it's there rules I accepted.. several times I tried sending 3 smartphones their system keeps rejecting it .. but if I try two piece it works ..Any mind you these guys cut $1 each and every day for storage period.. but they are the ones allowing our package to exceed storage period so that we keep paying $1 .. All am asking let these people be strange with customers, If this is the way they keep treating us, then am afraid.. Look into all what am saying, investigate & prove me right .. thank you

Jan 28, 2021

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Undelivered shipment!!

Warning! Don't even consider wasting your time, money on MyUs.. Don't Unfortunately, I had my...

Jan 11, 2021

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Unclear practices and prices

I have been lured to use myUs from their great offer for this Christmas Holidays. A mid-level account...

Dec 23, 2020

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Account disappeared of site orders withheld no support

This place literally disgusts my own self that i paid three months of premium membership fee for nothing and...

MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingFor no reason put the account in hold with all my blackfriday shipments

More than a week and my account in hold for nothing with slow in response with customer service. Each time I should to wait for more than an hour to able chare with customer services. My case already escalated many times and follow up but no response. Each time they confirm that I will receive an update within 1-2 business days but nothing. There's no email to send my escalation. And I request to resend all my shipment out of my address and then close the account but they answered no they cannot until the account to be released.

Very poor management of their customer services complain system. And there's no clear procedures and escalation process.

I don't know what else can I do?

• A2
            A2020E Feb 08, 2021

Same issue and yet to be resolved

• Mu
            Mustafasm Dec 11, 2020

I have same problem before 3 days ago a make a shipment and after that my shipment are cancels and my account is hold

MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingShipping as per MYUS.COM consent

If you choose the lowest or the highest shipper, its not your idea that matters to MYUS.COM

They will simply change and if/when you complain, they will give credits.

This is actually cheating when charged for higher rated carrier and deliver via lower value carrier - well the shipper got no issues but the buyer will have to play DIE HARD 6.0 at the local collection facility

• MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping's response · Mar 12, 2021

Duties and taxes are not covered by our service. Once a shipment is delivered, you may be asked to cover any additional charges. You can contact your local customs office to obtain information if necessary.

Nov 16, 2020

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Holding merchandise under false pretenses in order to charge fee

The initial service of this company was fine until it was not. It has turned out to be the most unethical...

Oct 21, 2020

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behavior

I ordered some makeup from Sephora and had to find a forwarding company since Sephora stopped their...

Oct 13, 2020

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Multiple - sent me someone else's order, charge fees for service not provided, no response to communication

There are multiple complaints as there is different kinds of challenges faced with Myus.com: 1) They sent...

Oct 07, 2020

MyUS.com — Close your account

Hi I am a user of your website (Myus.com) Some day before, my account hold for several days, and I contact...

MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingItem lost / stolen when repacked

I ordered a hard to find second hand nappy backpack from a seller in the us. The seller sent the back with removable backpack straps attached, change pad and brand new messenger strap inside the main compartment. Myus re packers overzealously decided to remove the backpack straps and put them in a front pocket (why??) and have removed and either stolen or lost the messenger strap from the main compartment. There was no sticker on the box saying who had packed it (which is unusual). This comes in top of lengthy delays and excessive processing times leading to hefty storage fees which are difficult to get waived. This is the last straw for me - I won't be using MyUS again and will be warning others not to. I'm unlikely to find a replacement matching strap. Not good enough.

Item lost / stolen when repacked

• El
                Elliot Alderson Jan 11, 2021

I wish I knew about this and others that have written very similar issues occurring to me with My US, it is crazy I have trusted them with 400 more dollars of value .. and yes... it is crazy. I am gonna bring justice with a restraining order on them if the things get not solved immediately.

MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingPackage received & signed by myus.com and then nothing.

Hello,

i bought a "FM3 - Amp Modeler / Multi-FX / Floor" from 'Fractal Audio Store' (this a a small form electronic multi-effect guitar floor pedal) at 1000$,

shipped to myus.com with UPS delivered 1Z33X39V4291248473 to 'Toni' my.us usual staff member.

Item received by myus.com on 08/14/2020 with proof of delivery and after that, nothing done.

And after that nothing.
              My item might have been lost/stolen/stored somewhere...
              Where is it? and can myus.com investigate & let me know.

myus.com customer id is:
              Andron Eric
              [protected]@andronus.com
              4283 Express Lane
              Suite 3346-805
              Sarasota, FL 34249
              PH: [protected]

Package received & signed by myus.com and then nothing.

Aug 31, 2020

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping — Getting frustrated with their services.

I am a customer of myus for over 10 years now and during that period have introduced a lot of customers to...

MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingShipping

They lost/stole multiple items. And then failed to ship the remaining items. Despite my repeated questions, they never acknowledged that items were missing or offered any explanation. They did not offer any shipping date for the remaining items. I guess because they had no intention of fulfilling their contractual obligations. Their customer service is an oxymoron. They just lie and lie and lie.

Useless criminal enterprise.

MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingItems not present on my inbox

i have items with the proof of delivery on july 06 and they dont record on my inbox, also they dont answer to several mails and querys on their chat system already pass the information to the people on the chat they supposed to reslve but notihng, i have concern because its not a cheap item that has become loose and they dont stand up for the service

• MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping's response · Aug 28, 2020

We do apologize for the delay with our responses. If you can provide the case information then we can have a representative reach out to you .