Menu
MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

118 complaints
70 resolved 48 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
I
11:20 am

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Shipping Service

After ordering and paying for the shipping of our package, it is still on hold after 3 weeks. We e-mailed [email protected] but the response was that the issue is being investigated. We used their chat function but the consultants do not have any answers and say they will investigate but then this does not happen either. The phone number only plays a message referring to e-mail and chat so there is no way to escalate to problem. This is rather frustrating and concerning.

Desired outcome: We require our package to be shipped ASAP.

F

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - MyUS didn’t do their service and kept my money

MyUS offers the service of pay the foreing customs dutiesforeing taxes in advance, charging their clients the total amount due in advance, in order to do that payment.

However, MyUS DIDN’T PAY the taxes, so we had to do that payment AGAIN, directly to our local customs in our country.

Now, MyUS is refusing to refund OUR MONEY, even when we already shown them that we have paid the customs in our country and that they DIDN’T PAY the customs as they promised for the service they charged. They offer a terrible support, only by email or whatsapp with general messages and no intent to solve the issue, making abusive requests in order to don’t solve the problem and refusing to refund our money.

Account 6443-489

Desired outcome: IMMEDIATELY REFUND OUR MONEY!!

S
4:35 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Have not logged my package from lowes and will not respond to my emails

I spent over $2000 on a Profile 30-in 5 Burners Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop and grill from Lowe's and shipped it to MyUS. It got delivered on March 9th but never got logged to my inbox. I contacted customer support and they responded and asked me to send proof of delivery (why I don't know. I would assume that they log deliveries and have video surveillance). After I sent them the proof, nothing! I have been emailing them again and again and they will not respond to me. Worst customer service ever!

Update: they responded after two weeks and told me not to keep sending emails because it moves my request to the end of the queue! so basically you have to freak out and wait for them to respond. She asked me for more information about my Lowe's order! after weeks they have not even attempted to fix this problem! They could have checked their logs or verified delivery on that date but instead they wait and do nothing

Desired outcome: to log my lost package worth $2000 dollars so I can ship it

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Avoid myus like the plague: it’s unashamedly scammy!!!

I’ve only used MyUS twice and to say I’m disgusted by the company would be the understatement of the century. I don’t know if this company ever knew anything about decency and integrity, but my experience says otherwise. So here is why I’m here to warn you to stay well clear of MyUS. On February 2, I placed an order with UK retailer, Sports Direct. On...

12:25 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - No information of shipping cost prior to sending

I ordered an office chair from Amazon and had the item shipped to MyUS.com Sarasota FL warehouse. The package arrived last March 18. Worried that I have not received any correspondence from them, I sent a message last March 21 to their mailbox on their website apologizing that I have not given them a Pre - alert. I also inquired about my item. No response...

L
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Company charged me for a faulty service and my package is still missing

The MyUS website was down for over a week and I was unable to log into my account, and during this time MyUS generated a faulty shipping request for my package, for delivery from my US suite to my US suite, and has charged me $45.98. To be clear, MyUS had my package shipped to and from the SAME ADDRESS. I did not create this shipping request.

Secondly, my package arrived from the UK to my US suite two weeks ago, and I have not had the opportunity to lodge a shipping request. because a) the website has been down and I could not log into my account and b) the package now seems to be missing and is not available in my suite.

Desired outcome: Refund for faulty service I did not request.Package to be located and made available for shipping.

A
1:18 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Account deleted for no reason after site maintenance, package in limbo

8 march 2022, I created a (single package) account. Was assigned suite#8533-851. Same day, make a purchase on another site and set shipping address to one provided by myus account Proceed to log in a few more times over the course of three days. 12 march 2022, myus.com goes down for maintenance 13 march 2022, all login attempts fail, all...

K
3:09 am
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Forwarding goods to Australia; misleading and deceptive information on MyUS website

Four months ago, I made a purchase of soapmaking products including fragrance oils, which MyUS.com forwarded from my UK forwarding address to my shipping address in Australia. I have made a repeat purchase, and MyUS.com is now refusing to ship my package claiming that they cannot ship the fragrance oils which they have deemed as "dangerous goods".

Their website claims the following:

"Can you export Dangerous Goods to Australia?

Yes. We can export Dangerous Goods, but our couriers have certain restrictions that may affect how we send these items to you:

DHL can transport Dangerous Goods to all areas of Australia. However, DHL can only import shipments that contain merchandise from a single seller/single purchaser."

The information on their website is at odds with what they implement in practice. My package is stuck in storage and I am being charged daily storage fees. I would call this deceptive and misleading advertising.

Desired outcome: The desired outcome is that MyUS releases my package for shipment.

10:54 am

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Lost package no refund poor service

MYUS charged me most expensive shippping fee then use cheapest shipping FEDEX CROSS BORDER(P2P MAIL) tracking#ACC2910US49286055001

after 70 days my package was lost in Nertheland it should ship to china

MYUS wasn't helpe nothing and no refund!

D
9:27 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Invalid classification of items as prohibited and restricted

My 20lbs package consisting of aluminum sheet metal has arrived at their warehouse on 29 Nov 2021, and it is still sitting in their warehouse after more than 2 weeks of emailing back and fourth. MyUS refused to ship the item and wanted to return the item to the seller, and the seller only. They also threatened to dispose of my item if I don't reply and get this resolved within the next couple of days. Account 7878-775.

The item in question has been declined for export due to item being classified as ECCN 9A991, which requires a license to ship. MyUS does not export items that requires licensing. This is simply incorrect. I have purchased similar item from another merchant and shipped it internationally without any issues, using the same shipping agent UPS.
This is raw material for plane hobbyist/homebuilder to assemble part of an ultralight airplane. It could be wood or steel, for argument sake.

They then sent me a reference link article relating to "Expansion of Export, Reexport, and Transfer (in-Country) Controls for Military End Use or Military End Users in the People's Republic of China, Russia, or Venezuela", concerning military application, missile technology, satellite and space technology etc. I really don't see how this is applicable. The partial DIY ultralight plane kit in question do not fall under any of that. There is no military application, and seller confirmed they have no military affiliation. These are all just aluminum parts for a civilian Ultralight Aircraft.

They then changed their mind and said I can ship the item to Canada, but not Hong Kong which is where I want it be sent. I would also need to fill out a EUC form - An end-user certificate, is a document used in international transfers, including sales and arms provided as aid, of weapons and ammunition to certify that the buyer is the final recipient of the materials and does not plan on transferring the materials to another device. This is getting more and more ridiculous.

This item has absolutely nothing to do with any high tech/military grade, or even remotely close to a normal civil airplane. This 20lb box of sheet metal is simply used to assemble part of an ULTRALIGHT airplane that doesn't even require a FAA pilot license to operate! This is a hobbyist toy. I have spoken to several big and reputable kit plane manufacturers, including Vans aircraft (founded in 1973), and Zenith Aircraft (founded in 1992) selling "relatively advanced" light sports aircraft (homebuilt kit). They all have no issues exporting their homebuilt kits all over the world. AircraftSpruce.com has been selling aviation-related tools and parts (including aluminum sheets) all over the world for a long time. And they still do today. In fact I ordered from them on a regular basis, ship via UPS or FedEx. Please see below quote from one of their Sales Manager, which basically sums up the whole issue with MyUS.com

"WE prefer to use our own approved freight forwarders to eliminate issues like this with forwarders who are not familiar with our products. Some customers have tried to save money by using oddball companies and run into a whole morass of problems. We have a policy in effect that if that occurs we have the right to charge a $500 fee for the extra work it causes us to disentangle such issues"

Their approved freight forwarder is OIA GLOBAL. They also confirmed no restriction for Hong Kong. I simply don't understand why everyone else can ship, but MyUS.com would viewed the item as armed weapon with highly restricted and sensitive potential military application, and thus illegal to ship.

Desired outcome: Proceed to ship

7:45 pm

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Automatic payments charged

I signed up to check their rates. Looked later to see that I was being billed $9.99 a month. They would not refund. I honestly am not even sure how I ended up with their 'premium' version. I can see no reason why I would have possibly agreed to their 'free trial' over their free version. (The customer service person said I did, but their premium version offered no extra services that would have helped me, so I am highly dubious.) I never used their services. I just wanted an estimate on shipping. I think I only visited their website the one time for a quote. The only reason I even knew I was being charged was PayPal notified me. Luckily I noticed after only being charged for two months! I checked my email. I never received any invoices or any notifications that I had signed up for anything with a cost. I contacted their customer service who refused a refund.

This seems to be part of their business model: you are required to give you charge info even at the 'free' version sign up, I double checked to try to figure out how I could have ended up getting charge.

Desired outcome: Refund for $9.99 charged.

2:49 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Ref their shopping tool "myus shopping"

MyUS.com itself is OK, however, I have worst kind of experience with their shopping tool 'MyUS Shopping'.

I ordered Kitchen appliance via Wallmart US on Oct 01, 2021 from their shopping tool ref Order # SH-932487 and after waiting time of one month (while no clue of delivery status to my postal suite), I was finally asked whether I want to cancel the order, which I did on Nov 12, 2021.

Now end of November I am still following up to get my money back.

I had contacted MyUS.com online support agents more than 7 times during the span of 1 month, and every time I was told that they are going to escalate the matter to 'MyUS Shopping customer support team', since they don't have access.

I am hanging around in the middle what to do next. :(

2:13 pm

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Poor tracking

I am trying to contact someone at MyUS now for a week.

Tried sending mails, chats, whatsup's.

The people just ignore my problem.

I just had a chat with Cheeny, what a disaster. I asked for contact details of a supervisor to assist me, but received the following reply "unfortunately, we cannot provide any direct contact of our supervisors"

They supplied me with a tracking nr of a package that was send to me by MyUs. The tracking no. can only be tracked until the 17th of November.

I paid close to half the price that I have paid for the item for courier services. I tried contacting our local Fedex but they need a 12 digit number. MyUs cant supply me with this, so I cant follow it from myside.

All MyUs say we will contact the courier and give you feedback when they respond.

What is acceptable? I am staying in Africa, and we are constantly remembered that US is a first Word Country, but I must say that when we send something in Africa we can at least follow the package via a reputable tracking number.

I cant understand why MyUS do not have a complain link directly on their site to assist with problems of their customers.

Desired outcome: Please provide me with details of the package I paid for.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Cancelling account with packages

I had successfully created shipping requests 2 times from my suite(7638-102) and this is supposed to be my third time- the issue is regarding item declaration - For some packages i had managed to contact amazon seller and get used items for a low price and for some packages i purchased with courtesy credit so the paid price became significantly lower than market price- security department noticed that and requested to provide direct link- since those are purchased on contract with seller-and actually used item -so package worth shouldn't be equal to market price but still they've insisted to declare fair market value - So i permitted them to find fair value and then declare that- their security department head Emma had mentioned via email that value had been updated and once i create shipping request - my account will be terminated. I agreed with that. But after that-out of nowhere they closed my suite with 12 packages worth $700+.Case # 04691130

Under this case- emma agreed to provide one last chance to ship all package at market rate then suddenly closed the suite- THAT'S UNPROFESSIONAL & a company just can't stop service without prior notice

It's involves financial loss subject to legal issues - they must ensure that any customer not facing loss.
proposed that packages can be returned to merchant -but there's some items from overseas and those merchant wouldn't accept unreasonable return- also for some packages amazon return timeline passed.

Higher department need to evaluate such unprofessional act and one last shipment chance should be ensured-i requested their CS team to get supervisor of security team to resolve this but they mentioned they can only forward to security team:(

Desired outcome: I want them to re-open my suite so that i can ship all my packages and after that they may close the suite again/they need to make sure i get my packages out of their facility

G
10:55 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Unapproved charges, hidden costs, unethical business practice

They prompt you to add a payment method when you sign up, so that way they can automatically bill you with their huge extortionate prices.

This company's method is a SCAM. They advertise you have full control over your shipment products so you don't think anything of it, but that is FALSE. You have NO control over your shipments once their website says processing, nowhere does it say what options you would like, you can't even cancel. I expected my shipping options to come through soon for my approval. What I got was an automated shipping and billing notice that they had already billed me! their charges are EXTORTIONATE, and you don't find out until you've already paid them automatically! They DON'T request your approval, they bill you straight away without you approving the costs. I reached out to their customer service who refused to offer any resolution. I asked them to cancel processing my orders, I would rather have them throw away my items than charge me their ridiculous fees! Even if you cancel your automatic payments to them with Paypal, they can still keep AUTOMATICALLY CHARGING you, again with no control from me whatsoever even after cancelling my Paypal payments with them. So many UNAPPROVED charges, HIDDEN COSTS, billing WITHOUT your knowledge or approval. Customer service not willing to offer any solution. This business is UNETHICAL and is a SCAM.

T
2:23 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - MyUS is withholding my property; bullying me; helping themselves to lavish charges and fees on my account

I have been a paid member of MyUS for months now. Things went wrong from the first shipment, with the usual practices of disregarding the customer's instructions with a view towards maximising costs per shipment that have so well been documented in this forum. Time after time MyUS.com apologise to a specific customer and then go back to the office to...

R
2:33 am

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Terrible shipping and costumer service

MyUS presented me with different prices based on the delivery time. I've chosen an expensive one to have my items delivered fast (within 2 to 5 days) but it took 11 (!) days, from October 15, 2021 to October 26, 2021. This is inadmissible. This delivery shipment time corresponds to those of SMSA, which costs 30$ less. I requested the reimbursement of 30$ to MyUS, but was always refused with the excuse that their are not responsible for the delivery delays. How can that be?! It was MyUS who sold me the shipping service so it is MyUS who is accountable to me. I feel and was stolen by MyUS. My Suite number with MyUS is 7963-602.

Desired outcome: Refund

L

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Very inaccurate shipping estimates

When you put in an estimate on your website to determine what the cost would be to ship 3 pounds from usa to australia, dhl and fedex state about $38 and yet the estimate in my cart at this point is is $61.84 for 2.8 pounds.

This is 60% more than your estimate. When I had a live chat to someone on your site she said it is probably duties. Not true. No duties on that amount to be shipped. Only when item values are over $1000 are there duties imposed.

It also doesn't say on your estimate that there will be extra charges of almost 60% more.

In my opinion this is absolutely false advertising and is totally misleading

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Packages "lost", no resolution from anyone

Opened a MYUS account to have packages shipped from the US to me in Australia. The first package was signed for and received by them on 27th September. I spoke to their customer service via chat numerous times after it was received. First I was told it would take 24 to 48 hours to be logged into my suite, then 1 to 3 days, then 3 to 5, etc etc. I got told different answers each time. Finally on Saturday October 2nd, I requested this to be escalated to a manager. They also put in a manual search for this package.
Since then, I have chatted daily to their team and I have received no resolution whatsoever. No contact from a manager, no updates, nothing, and my package is still not logged. My 2nd package was received and signed for on 2nd October, and I am extremely worried this will also become "lost" too.
At NO time has anyone even attempted to get answers for me whilst on chat. I get the same answer "you will receive an update in a few days" every time. I am at my wit's end. All I want is for BOTH of my packages to be found and logged so that I can send them. I cannot afford for these items to be "lost" and to be out of pocket by hundreds of dollars. I am sick to death of being fobbed off and ignored.

Desired outcome: My Packages logged and a manager to contact me ASAP directly

N
7:05 am

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Abusive practices and incorrect charges

MyUS is a package forwarding service. They receive items in the US and resend to Europe. I contracted their service because I was given a replacement Bluetooth headphone-set from a manufacturer to replace a broken one. Before contracting the service, I used their shipping calculator that gave me an estimate of 33USD for FedEx Economy. See Exhibit #1. Fact...

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping contacts