MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping Logo

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping

Having problems with MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping?

+1 941 227 4444 (Call-Back Service)
4299 Express Lane
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
What does MyUS.com do?
MyUS is a company that helps people buy from US websites and get their items shipped worldwide.

How can I contact MyUS.com?
The company can be contacted via:
• email: [email protected]
• phone: +1 941 227 4444

Where is the company located?
Full address: 4299 Express Lane , Sarasota, FL 34249 USA

Is MyUS.com a legitimate business?
MyUS.com has a pretty decent reputation for their customer service and reliability, as well as a lot of positive reviews on the Internet.
They quickly resolve customer grievances on our website, so we believe they are indeed a legitimate business!

Complaints & Reviews

customer service department

It was your worst decision when you decided not to recruit more employees to work in your customer service department. There's no one to do their job.
Not to mention that one day your company was nice because you had enough people to handle everything. But now you're big and you're understaffed.
I don't understand what's the point of saving money on this. Customer service is the most important part of your company. And now it works like crap.

• Fr
    Freelancer Brasileiro Feb 02, 2018

Olá para todos nós! Estou vendo que tem muita gente que é desesperada e decepcionada com alguns despachantes? Recentemente ando pedindo umas coisas dos Estados Unidos e da Europa. E descobri um ótimo serviço que chapa Viabox. Primeiro pesquisei a respeito e descobri que:
    Vantagem de usar o Viabox:
    - Viabox.com tem as tarifas de frete mais baratas entre outras companhias.
    -Viabox é o único despachante que aceita pagamentos em bitcoins
    Bro, peace!

shipment left at dubai customs - no paperwork

This company is a big time crook. They have taken the money for the shipment but the package is stuck in...

unreliable company

To me it's like a game: you whether get your package or not.
50/50. No one can guarantee anything. And it would be very funny if it wasn't so sad.
Out of 6 packages, they delivered only 2.
So I think no need to say a lot to understand what I am trying to say.
They are absolutely unreliable and I better pay more for getting all of my packages. Or simplify. Use a different service and be happy.

useless

The more employees they hire the worse their customer service department works. Now they have lots of option for communications, but the preferable one is chatting. And it's very uncomfortable. They are not too quick to reply and you have to wait for several hours before someone notices your message and replies. But hey, what if the question is urgent? What if I can't wait?
And what's the point of recruiting a lot of people if they don't do anything anyway? It's strange.

too slow

They never reply. Absolutely impossible to talk to them. Their website has a live chat, but not everyone would prefer to communicate that way.
And I can assure you that even the pigeon post would be faster, than this service. It takes them at least two weeks for a simple delivery. I think it is not just slow, it's super slow. Why can not you work a little faster?
And they will always find an excuse for their actions as if there's nothing to blame them for. You're slow, isn't it enough for you to know?

where are my items???

Why the information in my account is not accurate? Why the service is that poor??? I'm very worried about my...

shipment charges

I have ordered some parts for my car and when they arrives at my suite, I submitted a shipping request where it says the estimated shipment charge is around $ 400 and might be changed depending on the dimensional weight.

The other day, I have recieved a message from my credit card provider that MyUs has charged me with $ 2442 !!

I believe it's my right to be asked before MyUS went ahead and charge my cc. This amount is about six times the estimated one, in fact, it is also grater than the shipping price itself.

I have sent MyUS 4 emails for the past five days, with, unfortunately, no response.

This is the case number that I've been given by MyUS support team. [protected]

ichongs Aug 21, 2017

saya lebih suka menggunaka Viabox. selain harganya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. saya juga bisa minta dikirmkan gambar produk tanpa dikenakan biaya sedikitpun. dan yang paling penting tidak ada biaya lain yang ersembunyi.

delay in allocate a package in my suite

MyUs are cheating on me and for almost four working days one item is delivered to their warehouse and not reflected in my suite yet
After several complaints and useless chatting with careless agents still no single action, however the mentioned SLA in their web site is one working day

Because of such careless and delay I'll miss my father's birthday gift

Complaints numbers

garden28 May 30, 2017

Never trust these guys. I would rather continue using Viabox which is far much cheaper, faster and I get evidence of quality of product before shipping. For online shoppers, it is a worth partner. Viabox seems like the solution we have been looking for

ichongs Aug 21, 2017

itu alasannya kenapa saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain harganya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. saya bisa minta untuk dikirimkan gambar produk tanpa dikenai biaya sedikitpun.

false advertising, intentionally misleading

- 22 November – I’ve created a MyUS account (www.myus.com). As I live in Timor-Leste, it would be a way to do shopping in US and get the items shipped to Timor-Leste.

- 25 November (black Friday) – I bought several items: camera lens, camera bags, computer parts (to assemble a new computer, including monitor and case), …

- 25 November (cont.) – As MyUS is a service that we pay per kg, and the heavier the cheaper per kg, I thought about buying 2 TVs, as they were very cheap in US, and because they are very heavy it would add a lot of weight to the shipment, reducing the price per kg roughly from 15USD to 10USD.

- This decision was made based on the fact that the advertisements made by MyUS put no restrictions on size or weight limit. Everything I knew and I based my decision was that the heavier, the cheaper per kg/pound (see prints 1 and 2)

- It can be easily understood in the prints attached (from https://www.myus.com/tp/ - guide of MyUS regarding shipping to East Timor) that there is no size or weight limit when using DHL. Plus, DHL would be the only carrier I would trust as Fedex and UPS have a very poor handling and customs clearance in Timor-Leste (my experience is that these carriers take long time to process customs clearance and delay fines are applied. DHL is more professional and does the job as expected).
- So on 25 November I’ve purchased 2 TVs (1080p resolution) from Samsung.com that cost 350USD each. As the TVs were about 17kg each, it would cost roughly 150USD to bring them over to Timor-Leste, so with the applicable import taxes and conversion rates, it would have a final price of around 650USD. With that price in mind, I would be able to sell the TVs in Timor-Leste for 750USD, receiving 100USD/eachTV of profit that would help paying the shipping of the rest of the goods. Please note my only interest in buying the TVs was to sell them on local market to help me paying the rest of the shipping costs.

- I’ve advertised the sale of the TVs in local facebook groups, and I was able to get people interest in buying the TVs for 750USD.

- 12 December – I’ve received an e-mail from Samsung saying the TVs were backordered. I’ve sent an e-mail cancelling the order and I’ve started searching on web for another deal, but as black Friday was over I wasn’t able to find that model for 350USD. Anyway, I found and purchased a better model (4k resolution) for 520USD. The final import price would be around 900USD (so I would be able to sell it around for 1000USD, still acceptable price for a 4k TV in the local market).

- Samsung only replied my cancellation e-mail a week later saying that TVs were already shipped, so cancellation was not possible anymore (only returning of the TVs with 15% penalty). I ended up having 3 TVs.

- 10 January I had all the goods ready for shipping, so I gave shipping order to MyUS. As it was my first shipping I was able to get 20% discount. Announced price (already with the discount) was one thousand something dollars using DHL. As it was recommendation of MyUS to use pallets with TVs bigger than 32”, I’ve decided to add a pallet to my shipment. I was warned that adding a pallet would calculate my shipping price as dimensional weight and not weight per kg. Then a warning appeared: the one thousand something dollars could slightly vary.

- 11 January – The merchandising was already on its way, when I’ve received the invoice for the shipping: 2.747, 90USD. Yes, the slight variation meant adding 1700USD to the expected price. I’ve contacted MyUS, and they said they would honour the trueprice. And so did they: I was reimbursed 1.674USD.

- 13 January – the merchandise arrived in Singapore (last stop before Timor-Leste) and was returned to US.

- On 19 January I was informed that goods were returned due to size of TVs. I’ve sent several e-mails to MyUS saying that if TVs were the cause of such, than they could still be returned to Samsung until 20 January (with instructions to do so, address to send the TVs, etc…). MyUS only replied on 21st January, a day after the deadline to return the TVs.

- Since 19 January – I have several e-mails exchanged with MyUS. They say Timor-Leste has size restrictions, and so the goods cannot be exported in just one box but need to be separated. They didn’t even wanted to refund me the cost of the first shipment, and only after several arguing e-mails they accepted to refund me the cost of the shipping.

- Since 20 January (cont) – The shipping price of the goods individually was about 1600USD (more 600USD than the expected price on which I’ve made my decision to buy goods in US and get them sent to Timor. In this case, I wouldn’t be able to sell the TVs, as cost price would be superior to market price in Timor-Leste.

- Anyway, I wasn’t able to return the TVs anymore, so after arguing a lot with MyUS, and sending several e-mails confirming that announced price in the calculator was the price I would pay, I’ve received the e-mails attached as 3.

- 9 February - According to this, I’ve made the decision to get the TVs shipped to Timor-Leste, and I was expecting to pay 200USD/each and get them shipped through DHL (according to calculator during checkout see print 4.).

- 10 February - Once more, the goods were sent but the invoice that I received confirmed that I was charged 400USD to get the TVs shipped by… UPS (!!!).

- Even if UPS was cheaper I would not ship the goods by UPS as it has terrible service in Timor-Leste, and is famous for broken goods delivery and high levels of bribery to get customs clearance.

Resuming:
1 - I've been shopping in US shops believing that I could get the TVs shipped to Timor-Leste, since MyUS noted no restrictions in the FAQ, Timor-Leste Country Guide or shipping calculator. MyUS even highlights no size or weight restriction when using DHL.
2 - When the goods returned to US, I have still tried to return the TVs to Samsung, while there was still time, but MyUS provided no support and assistance in due time.
3 – It has passed over a month since my first shipping attempt and I still have no goods.
4 – Final shipping cost was over 2000USD when I was expecting 1079USD.
5 – I’ve bought high end computer parts that are decreasing market value, as new technology is being developed.
6 – The TVs went to Singapore and back, and now are coming through UPS which does not provide any guarantee that they are still in good conditions.
7 – I’ve been spending lots of time and efforts everyday with e-mails to MyUS. As easily understand their action as not been correct: first they charge a price not announced (but they refunded the difference), then they don’t want to refund the rest for an event not attributable to me (and only after several e-mails they accepted to refund). They charge me more for shipping the goods separated, when all the purpose of buying the TVs was adding weight and reducing price per kg. At the end they say one price to ship with DHL, I accept, they double the price and ship with UPS!!!

HamzaShaykh Apr 25, 2017

I would recommend you viabox. It is a trustworthy cargo company with lowest shipping rates among all.

• Wi
    William Chung May 01, 2017

Viabox拥有着所有货运代理中最便宜的运费。

garden28 May 30, 2017

I concur. Viabox is the best service provider. What I love most is that i can view the product before shipping. That way I confirm my shipment before payment.

ichongs Aug 21, 2017

itu kenapa saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain harganya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. CS akan merespon dalam waktu 1-12 jam. saya juga bisa minta untuk dikirimkan gambar produk tanpa dikenai biaya sedikitpun.

shipping service

I've followed all the instructions on the site & had a bunch of packages shipped to my Florida address that myus.com had provided. They did not acknowledge receipt even though Amazon stated the items were delivered. Finally after 3 days of emails and voicemails they found my packages. The next step was verifying of my credit card info - I don't know why we have to go through this step.Presumably to charge my card for more money. When that step was completed the account was locked. I can no longer login, get my stuff shipped home. I have never been able to speak to a live person during business hours, chat is not working, and no one responds to my emails. As far as I am concerned it is a brilliant idea to get free stuff and my credit card information. I hope this site will be shut down!

HamzaShaykh Apr 27, 2017

I'd like to recommend you viabox they have best freight forwarding services with lowest rates and excellent customer care.

ichongs Aug 21, 2017

itu alasannya kenapa saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain harganya murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. CS akan merespon dalam waktu 1-12 jam. tidak ada biaya pendaftaran, tidak ada biaya pemrosesan dan tidak ada biaya lain yang tersembunyi.

cancel & refund fraud transaction

Dear customer service & fraud team myus.com,

Please help for cancel & refund for transaction on below :

Cardholder name : cahaya simbolon
Card number : [protected]
Date of transaction : 08th november 2016
Merchant name : myus.com
Amount of transaction : usd 4.60
Approval code : 008756

Please help for cancel & refund for transaction.

It's fraud transaction.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dery landhika
Pt. bank uob indonesia

HamzaShaykh Apr 25, 2017

viabox is the best cargo service so far i've found. It has lowest shipping rates with excellent customer service.

garden28 May 30, 2017

I was recently scammed and had to be sure of the next shipping service company. I chose Viabox and surely happy with the results. I confirmed my shipment through photos and was kept updated hourly on the progress.

ichongs Aug 21, 2017

saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain harganya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. saya juga bisa minta dikirimkan gambar produk tanpa dimintai biaya sedikitpun. dan yang terpenting tidak ada biaya lain yang tersembunyi.

[Resolved] scam with so called "discounted" shipping rates

MyUs.com clearly scams customers with their online, on their website calculator, shipping rates quotes in such a manner, where they must make, when properly calculated, way above the 100 million dollar/per year mark in scammed fraudulent shipping overcharges-profits from overcharging their customers with USPS rates for example.
Also other shipping companies like DHL, UPS and FEDEX l rates accessible outside their company to the public are cheaper then the www.myus.com website calculated rates .

1) Their fraudulent advertisements for cheapest shipping rates, and the subsequent over charges work this way: they are offering shipping rates on their websites, fraudulently stating and claiming they are cheaper then the usual normal publicly offered rates to consumers, when the rates they quote, are an average of 50% to 100% more expensive then the normal rates with USPS for example.

2) Of course having a BBB A+ plus rating (...coming from merely 3 people who voted such an A+ rating on the BBB site..no joke here..just 3 people can make it happen to get an A+ from the Better Business Bureau!!), on their site do not hurt convincing customers this shop is all legit.

3) So their Scam with Shipping rates are easy to see, when you do the following : compare public USPS rates on the public USPS website for a certain weight .
Then you get the quote from www.myus.com website, and for the very same shipping, you will be showing numbers where you will paying 50%-100% more .

4) When trying to get an answer from this company, you will have to face customer service people who keep on writing about discounts here and there, although you didn't ask for discounts, and statements about discounts (which are none anyways), but for a clear explanation why their www.myus.com calculator charges 50%-100% more for the very same shipping criterias than what USPS website calculator offered to the normal public.

5) if you want to talk to other customer service personal, because you didn't get your query answered in any way shape or form, they will refuse to connect you with a supervisor.

6) Their website is not showing any information on contacting directly the board of directors, CEO, CFO, CCO etc etc are not accessible, of course.

7) This is one of the most dubious shops I have ever encountered so far, .

8) I just signed up with them, I have not even done one single shipping yet, and have encountered all these fraudulent situations, numbers, charges and confrontation already.

Then there is a BBB rating of an A+, which when I looked it up, is actually based on solely 3 people votes alone. Which is a bit a mystery to me, since www.myus.com has millions of customers, and there are only 3 people that now make up for an A+ rating coming from the BBB.

9) When googling them there are actually thousands of people complaining about them

10) Why is the attorney general not interested in such open fraudulent scams? The scammed profits alone should be more then necessary, to convince the attorney general office to get curious here: simply take the number of customer www.myus.com claims to have and multiply that by such overcharges.

RESOLVED

Changed my 1 star to 5, here is why: i was able to have a very lengthy phone call with the board of directors, as in the CCO Mr Amato today, who was finally a person who had one goal : to fix all this . which he did. it turns out that it was not clearly explained that the company is focusing on the ones amongst us who only want to consolidate a few boxes into one shipment, and these overcharges are actually handling fees for these re-packings, and there it certainly is more economical even when such 94$ charges become 138 $ at the end. For many shipment individually would cost so much more to those kind of customers, then on single for 138 $. He was fully aware that people like myself might only want forwarding of one single box, and since they don't have rates for such simple forwarding, the ones which are for repacking many boxes rates come sadly into play, and that pricing is not of interest to a simple forwarding maneuver . Mr Amato explained, that in the next 3-6 months his company will launch such services, which will be targeted to simple forwarding of single boxes, a the pricing would be set at a level, that it would become interesting to people like myself. He also is sending a few people back into training camp, he said, and was all ears to hear what was discussed over email and phone calls. Changes will be made, and this case here will be used as an example for the training inhouse, to learn from. i will leave my experience live here, also as an example of how these things should be handled by other companies, when we consumers have bad experiences, and that changes to improve are indeed possible as explained above through people like Mr Amaato in this case here

garden28 May 30, 2017

Viabox is the ultimate shipping company. I recently used them and am happy my phone was delivered as they showed me on camera before shipping. I

too slow!

I've ordered one small item from one website and used this shipping company. They charged me over $50 just to deliver one small package and three weeks already passed and it is still in transit! What's wrong with these people? I paid big money and expected to receive my parcel in a few days! Now much longer will it take? I'm very disappointed with MyUS and will never use their service again! Too slow!

• Su
    sunny19 Mar 26, 2016

I have wonderful experience with Via-box, It's not only manageable regarding to budget but also deliver fast service. Link is here www.viabox.com

cherry784 Mar 26, 2016

Viabox shipping services are definitely up to customer expectation standards so give it a try. www.Viabox.com

• Hi
    Hidalgo454 May 26, 2016

Viabox.com a les tarifs les plus bas de tous les transports maritimes comparés aux autres transitaires.

they stole my money!

I used to think their company was really great, because of positive reviews. They are real thieves. I ordered one shirt and one skirt. But they repacked my items in order to increase the volumetric weight. When I received my order was packed in three boxes. Can you imagine that? Without the boxes my orders weight was 430 grams, but with the whole package it was 950 grams. So I had to pay 30$ for it. That same day I contacted the and complained. They told that they will make a special discount for my next order. I was okay with that and decided to order something else. The promised discount was 80%. But when I got my second order the same thing happened and I had to pay full price. There was no discount made. Well, the shipping was meant to be free from, I had to pay for everything! I paid for clothes, shipping, weight, custom fees! And that is not a joke. I paid about 150$ for a skirt and few t-shirts. Then I received an email from them telling how happy they are that I am their client. Of course they are happy with all my money! Don't do business with them, they are liars and thieves! That was very disappointing and frustrating experience.

package lost/insider theft

I have been using MyUS for 2 years. My recent shipment is a nightmare! One of my valuable items has gone missing upon receipt of my parcel.
Firstly they cancelled the original shipment, repacked and sent (Fedex AWB [protected] changed to AWB [protected]) The repacking net weight is less but the box is bigger (showing that less item/weight was in the repackaging) It was shown that the cancellation of shipment and repacking were done by Michael and Brandon.
I had been asking why repacked the parcel in the first place
( I had never complained about the postage) and no reasonable answer was given. This person named Kathleen had been sending me apologetic emails but could not give me an exact answer why and who initiated the cancellation and repacking.
When I asked them to search their premise again as maybe the item had been left out, they did not bother to check.
I suspect a theft issue here! What should I do?

• Ro
    roumyessa Feb 07, 2020

I am having the same problem with them.
    I will never give up until I got my package or the right compensation.

scam

Hello dears

I bought shoes from ebay which wight 1.9 lbs. I asked Myus to ship it to me to Saudi Arabia. The only information that I have is the login weight. I don't have the DIM weight ti calculate the cost to decide to ship the item or cancel it. So, I checked the price, it was $33 then I have orderd it to be shipped. after ordering and shipping they told the DIM weight is 10lbs which cost $69. So, I want complain about that.

Regards
My information in myus

Nawal Almalki
4283 Express Lane
Suite 469-475

lost two shipments in different time

Hi, This is the second time for MyUS to lose my items, the first time it was since September 2014 I alway...

3 comments Riyadh Other

abusive power improper charges

They are holding one of my packages since early November and discussing about the price the item should be...

myus.com scams

I shipped with this company some perfumes from USA to Saudi Arabia. I paid for additional insurance fees and...

account closed

Hi everyone I read a story here about myus from some guy whoe complaint is kinda like me so read thisthis ...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices