Seven Seas Worldwide Logo

Seven Seas Worldwide

Having problems with Seven Seas Worldwide?

Seven Seas Worldwide reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 29, 2012. The latest review Service in returning personal belonging was posted on Apr 12, 2021. Seven Seas Worldwide has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. Seven Seas Worldwide has resolved 0 complaints.

Seven Seas Worldwide Customer Service Contacts

1800 886 698 (Singapore & Malaysia)
+44 333 733 7337 (United Kingdom)
+1 877 817 7327 (USA & Canada)
+61 130 021 6698 (Australia)
+84 508 216 698 (New Zealand)
+852 27 246 698 (Hong Kong)
+27 800 216 698 (South Africa)
Hythe Road, Smeeth, Kent

38 Venture Drive, Sunshine West, Victoria, 3020

New Zealand
33 Rennie Drive, Auckland, 1740

China
Room 807, Winkong International Plaza, № 577, Jingang Ave, Nansha District, Guangzhou, 511458

Hong Kong
Suite 1001-2, Albion Plaza, 2-6 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

Malaysia
№ 44, Jalan Kemuja, Bangsar, Utama, Kuala Lumpur, 59000

South Africa
Unit 12, Riverside Industrial Park, Ossewa Street, Chloorkop, Kempton Park, 1624

Seven Seas Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

Seven Seas WorldwideService in returning personal belonging

We have now been struggling more than a month to get someone in SevenSeas to assist us in arranging with the JHB storage facility for us to collect our cube as we won't be immigrating anymore. Number one there is never a senior person to talk to always just a agent that know jack sh!t. We finally got stuff arranged with a date to collect our cube via a moving company and 24hrs before that sevenseas inform us via email we owe the money, not even a formal invoice just telling us we cannot get our stuff, we paid a deposit as per requirement, we have been paying storage since Oct 2020 in advance. I have to be honest and we will make use of social media and any means to discourage people from using sevenseas ever, I even see people having issues getting their cubes to their destination because there is always something missing or not done on sevenseas side blaming the consumer for it. The fact of the matter that you don't have the balls to get a senior person to talk to us and take charge and get the issues resolved lease a foul taste in one's mouth.

Seven Seas WorldwideHold my boxes over 1 yea 8 months and threaten to dispose & sell them if I don't clear the unauthorised storage fee

RUN from this company!
    My cargo was hired on 23 July, 2019 to ship a small cube with boxes from Singapore to New York. The total bill was SGD$1259 and I paid $300 upfront. They collected my boxes then refused to ship due to my previous visa's remaining days was shorter than their request. They soon forced to put my boxes to their storage and started topping fee without my agreement. The bill ran up insanely to SGD3254.53. In between I explained my visa situation with pending proof from USCIS and attorney. I told them should just ship so the result should come out when it arrives to within their request dates, but the application dragged 10 months til last June, which was unexpected and out of my hands. After 1 year and 8 months now, they're still holding the boxes even my new visa has already passed and issued. I have over months of emails back and forth with them to explain my visa or financial situation and asked them to honoured the contract, but they refuse to ship still. They even threaten to dispose and sell my belongs with record of emails from their manger. I have all emails of conversations that are considered black and white for courts and am totally fine to expose online.
    I will post this story in different languages on platforms plus ask help of companies wherever they base to make this known to people online so they can take my lesson and stay far from you.

• He
        Herman Janse van Vuuren Apr 13, 2021

We paid storage every month now they don't want to release it, saying there is extra charges now suddenly after we have already been given written consent via email that we can come and collect our stuff, arrangements made with the removal company and bam... less that 24hrs from collection we get a email telling us we owe them more money we cannot come and collect. This is criminal!!

Seven Seas WorldwideCustomer service and lost parcel

If I was able to rate 0 I would. The customer service is awful and they have no idea what they are talking about.
      Before I even sent the boxes I had issues. They did not send me a breakdown of what the were charging me and asked me to pay to send my stuff. As soon as I paid they sent me the breakdown and sure enough they overcharged me. Even when the customer service representative promised me I was not overcharged. I am still waiting on that refund after 3 weeks.

I sent 4 boxes from Germany to Australia. They delivered 3 out of 4 which were in the same job! 1 box is missing and the delivery driver was EXTREMELY rude to my father who was collecting the boxes on my behalf. I told them about the issue as soon as my dad told me. The delivery driver was still at the door.
      I was promised my box would be delivered on the 2nd of March to a neighbor, as my father had to take the day off work AGAIN to collect the parcel.
      The box never arrived. They have advised me that it's in the Netherlands when it should never have gone that way, and the second email advised me it's lost.
      No one is admitting what has happened and will not tell me if the box is lost or not. I've waited for 6 callbacks and 1 week to figure this out and have received no information.

The company is refusing to take any responsibility or keep me in the loop about what really happened and refuses to tell me where the box is right now.
      I had sentimental items in the box which cannot be replaced and they have 0 compassion.

AFTER I paid over 800€ for 4 boxes.

I called again this morning and asked for the UPS tracking number which of course they cannot find or give me, and therefore I cannot follow up by myself.

AVOID this company at all costs, and find one with better customer service.

Seven Seas WorldwidePoor communication and no way to direct complain on poor service

My son quote for packing and storage for 1 luggage and one box and get an online quote. In the website they said that they will give him bubble wrap and cartoon box. The whole family went to Scotland and presumed that the company send him the cartoon box before we went back to cambridge hall.

Out of our surprise, nothing arrived and my son phoned back service line which needed maintenance for hours. We sincerely waited for the exact time of picking up of cartoon but there is no reply even 1 day before the pick up date. Finally the line get through and the lady on the phone replied that company will give us exact time before 6 pm but cannot guarantee whether the time can be from 9 am to 6 pm. We stressed that the pick up needed to be in the morning as we arranged an transport in the afternoon. ( Actually my son stated in the online quote and request that the pick up was on morning). They request extra money which I think personally is blackmailing. However I have to agree to pay otherwise the whole trip will be delayed.

I searched through the whole web page and found that there is no complaint channel or any means of feedback apart from a email platform for voicing out. I did filled in but the reply is totally arrogant.

They stressed that they did not promise on the time of pick up so there is no point in writing it up in request. In case if the company cannot promise on the pick up time, the company can always give us email or message earlier so that we can plan earlier.

The whole reply is denial of responsibility and there is no point of further communication.

What I can do is to post it up and advice others to be absolutely careful with this company and did not use this company any more.

Seven Seas WorldwideDamages during transportation

I used Seven Seas Worldwide to ship my belongings when I was moving from Australia to South Africa. Our stuff reached destination on time but not in once piece. Several carton boxes were damaged and things that were inside were damaged as well. This company refused to take any responsibility for this situation.

• Br
              BryannaJ Jul 17, 2012

So, in the end, I booked with this company as their prices were quite good. I haven't had any issues so far *Fingers Crossed*. They sent me emails and texts to make sure I'd be available and the driver brought the boxes to my door and was really nice. They came and collected my stuff, I just got an email telling me that it's been loaded onto a ship and I'll expect it in September. I'm glad *so far* that I didn't listen to the complaints. You should see the complaints that UPS had! If I listened to everyone else, I'd never use any company. I mean, look how much stuff Royal Mail loses on a daily basis, it comes with the territory.

And @PPChen, I checked their website and found contact phone numbers and email easily (in hopes I don't need it). Did you actually look under the big red button that says Contact? Or are you just blind with rage LOL!! I'll let you know how it goes with them!! :-)

PPchen Jul 13, 2012

from all the website you can see they dont even provide a complain email or phone for customer complaints!! their drivers left the boxes outside of building without let customers know. even the manager thinks this is call delivery so we must be charged 15 pounds for redelivery boxes also deposit is non refundable. you just have no options. they only want customers money and do nothing for customers.

PPchen Jul 13, 2012

sevenseas is awfulllll. it fraud cheating your money dont ever ever use it.

PPchen Jul 13, 2012

it's awfulllllllllllll. they are fraud cheating for money dont ever use this service

JollyRoger007 Jun 30, 2012

I'm confused. How did you move from Oz to SA and you're in America? Please don't post old experiences or someone else's experience. I was on here looking for honest feedback about this company as the reviews are mixed.