Menu
MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping company logo
Last seen 24 hours ago
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

125 complaints
77 resolved 48 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
T
2:23 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a paid member of MyUS for months now. Things went wrong from the first shipment, with the usual practices of disregarding the customer's instructions with a view towards maximising costs per shipment that have so well been documented in this forum. Time after time MyUS.com apologise to a specific customer and then go back to the office to...

R
2:33 am EST

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Terrible shipping and costumer service

MyUS presented me with different prices based on the delivery time. I've chosen an expensive one to have my items delivered fast (within 2 to 5 days) but it took 11 (!) days, from October 15, 2021 to October 26, 2021. This is inadmissible. This delivery shipment time corresponds to those of SMSA, which costs 30$ less. I requested the reimbursement of 30$ to MyUS, but was always refused with the excuse that their are not responsible for the delivery delays. How can that be?! It was MyUS who sold me the shipping service so it is MyUS who is accountable to me. I feel and was stolen by MyUS. My Suite number with MyUS is 7963-602.

Desired outcome: Refund

L
6:08 am EDT

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Very inaccurate shipping estimates

When you put in an estimate on your website to determine what the cost would be to ship 3 pounds from usa to australia, dhl and fedex state about $38 and yet the estimate in my cart at this point is is $61.84 for 2.8 pounds.

This is 60% more than your estimate. When I had a live chat to someone on your site she said it is probably duties. Not true. No duties on that amount to be shipped. Only when item values are over $1000 are there duties imposed.

It also doesn't say on your estimate that there will be extra charges of almost 60% more.

In my opinion this is absolutely false advertising and is totally misleading

11:00 am EDT

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Packages "lost", no resolution from anyone

Opened a MYUS account to have packages shipped from the US to me in Australia. The first package was signed for and received by them on 27th September. I spoke to their customer service via chat numerous times after it was received. First I was told it would take 24 to 48 hours to be logged into my suite, then 1 to 3 days, then 3 to 5, etc etc. I got told different answers each time. Finally on Saturday October 2nd, I requested this to be escalated to a manager. They also put in a manual search for this package.
Since then, I have chatted daily to their team and I have received no resolution whatsoever. No contact from a manager, no updates, nothing, and my package is still not logged. My 2nd package was received and signed for on 2nd October, and I am extremely worried this will also become "lost" too.
At NO time has anyone even attempted to get answers for me whilst on chat. I get the same answer "you will receive an update in a few days" every time. I am at my wit's end. All I want is for BOTH of my packages to be found and logged so that I can send them. I cannot afford for these items to be "lost" and to be out of pocket by hundreds of dollars. I am sick to death of being fobbed off and ignored.

Desired outcome: My Packages logged and a manager to contact me ASAP directly

N
7:05 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

MyUS is a package forwarding service. They receive items in the US and resend to Europe. I contracted their service because I was given a replacement Bluetooth headphone-set from a manufacturer to replace a broken one. Before contracting the service, I used their shipping calculator that gave me an estimate of 33USD for FedEx Economy. See Exhibit #1. Fact...

B
1:22 pm EDT

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Unauthorized credit card

Good Day,

My Account 4626-311

Apparently, I had two Accounts; the Account in Question was being billed Monthly by Myus, from the beginning when you Signup they don't verify your email account or data entered and they don't send you invoices but they will continue to deduct/Bill your Card even if the account hasn't been verified the email address doesn't even exist.

I have been billed $7 from January - September from an Inactive account that hasn't been verified or even exist. All I want is my refund and for them to improve their consumer data protection policy.

Desired outcome: To be refunded all the Money deducted by the Unverified account by Myus

D
10:25 am EDT
MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping has left an official reply on this complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Account closed with no reason provided and holding my packages hostage in the suite

15th Sep 2021
Case# [protected] with MyUS

I regret not reading more reviews and do more research before I try to use their services to ship items bought in US where the shop only offer domestic shipping.

Now then I seen similar complain where they will with no apparent reason close accounts and hold packages hostage which is happening to me at this moment.

My purchase are non refundable so there's no way to get return labels. As such since they cannot provide services to ship items to me internationally, then I need them to send the 2 packages to another company that would help me instead and I even mention i would pay for the shipping cost if necessary.

However they still insist they can only return packages to sender without stating any reason and unable to do so as there's no pre-paid return label.

Currently they have not provided any further response to me or how to resolve the issue as i want those 2 packages that rightfully belong to me dealt with as i requested.

3:07 am EDT
MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping has left an official reply on this complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - A 4000$ product is stuck with Myus. They never shipped it

I have used Myus to ship a 4000$ product to Dubai. However, they never shipped it and always find excuses that it's being handled by the compliance team. They always say that it takes no more than 2 business day. But that's a lie. I have paid for urgent handling as well but that does seem a scam to take your money. If im not getting my product shortly. Ill file a complaint against the company

N
7:32 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I feel scammed, I am a canadian living in canada, and I purchased some products from jcpenney in the usa that were shipped to myus.com. I signed up for their premium membership, and they would in turn ship the package to me in canada. First of all, the whatsapp number on the website don't work, the email no one respond to you, their contact us bulletin i...

H
5:41 am EDT

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Access denied

I am unable to get to your website just now. Each time I tried to get to www.myus.com, I get the following error:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.myus.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.4e9f3617.[protected].5b8ba3a4
This happened when I was using Microsoft Edge, Chrome browsers. Is there a problem with your website or has the URL changed?

Desired outcome: I'd like access to my account and my package

F
12:37 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

While searching for a package forwarder I came to know about this site, I checked their rates and I found good shipping rates, so I created an account on the website, I sent a package worth 1000$ to my suite and the next day I was contacting to their support as this was my first time with them I did not have much details how they were going to ship the...

10:42 am EDT

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Discarded my 215USD package

I am referring to MyUS, I do not know their address unfortunately

So I made two seperate orders from the SAME retailer on the SAME day with the SAME exact shipping address
unfortunately it seems the address I typed out did not have the suite number on it
One package reached my suite somehow
The other, they discarded (tracking number [protected] from fedex)

When I reached out, they refused to refund me or really do anything all
After fighting with them for a few days they offered me 1 year free subscription or a one time shipping discount
They really think dealing with them again is a good compensation?

their slogan is "unbox the possibilities", yes, including the possibility of them outright throwing away your package
Id like to emphasize that the other package DID reach my suite despite having the same exact address, this proves they could have somehow tracked the package to my suite, they did so already with my other package after all

But no, they decided its too much trouble and just threw it out

I have worked with them for 3 years now, with 1500$+ spent towards them. And they still treated me this way. They do not care about upholding high standards, they just want your money

I would like a refund to the 215USD package
If any more information is required please do let me know, thank you

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund

C
4:40 am EDT
MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping has left an official reply on this complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - SCAM: Preventing package worth $hundreds from being shipped and no response from customer service

I have goods worth hundreds of dollars in a MyUS suite, however, the website is preventing me from shipping it to me. My account was placed on hold with no explanation, and I have contacted customer service 4 times, 3 times via the website, and 1 time via facebook, and have heard nothing for over a week. It would seem MyUS is a scam that asks people to send valuable goods to their suite and just keep them. Avoid at all costs.

Read full review of MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping

Finally received a reply from business after 1 week and the service is working fine.

E
11:51 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been paying for premium subscription for a while with MyUS.com On 1st March 2021, they mischaracterized an item and said it had a loose lithium battery just so that they could charge me an extra $29.99 fee. The item is an empty charger that needs to be connected to electricity prior to being used to charge a battery. The item does NOT ship with a...

J
5:01 am EST

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - shipping validation i didn ask for

hi, m very very upset you (myus) validate a shipment i didnt want to for 1200 dollars for an item thts cost 100doll so i want a refund, was waiting for having a usa friend adresse or a way to ship by boat because in polynesia they block shipment and others thing du to covid and because 1000 was [censored]ing way to mutch its a fraud what you did.

invoice [protected]

I NEVER VALIDATE THIS SHIPMENT I WANT REFOUND AND ALREADY CALL MY LAWYERS.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - Customer Service

Fedex never delivered by package because MyUS gave them the wrong e-mail address for me. Further, Fedex contacted MyUS on Dec 1 for customs information and not only did they not provide the needed information, they also didn't contact me until 1 week later, which was too late and shipment was thus returned. It's impossible to contact customer service. You have to wait on chat for 2+ hours and no one answers the phone. When I finally managed to get hold of someone, they tried to blame me, and then said the matter needed to be referred to upper management and I would get a response within 1-2 business days. 2 months later and no resolution. Not a single e-mail has been received, other than emails charging me shipping fees. Last week, they attempted to ship the package back. I asked them to cancel the shipment right away and this was not done. I had to call Fedex and cancel it. The last customer service rep cancelled the chat when I asked her to resolve the issue.

Desired outcome: Refund all costs and return items to sellers

L
9:42 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a Mountain Bike on a store named The Pros Closet in Colorado and they don't ship to Puerto Rico. So, I used MyUS services to get it shipped to me. I already pay $94 to ship the bike from Colorado to MyUS Suite in Florida. The problem is that MyUS is using an absurd dimensional method to calculate the weight of the package and inflated it from...

8:49 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My account was put on hold for more than 10 days unabling me from shipping my items that I need desperately When contacted customer service they said they don't have access to reason for putting my account on hold and they informed that they will escalate the matter and it will take 1-3 days to be resolved Another 5 days passed and I had to raise a other...

4:04 am EST
MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping has left an official reply on this complaint.

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - These guys don't stand by their terms & condition they are scammer

Hello & good day ! This was the last thing I was thinking to do ..but am out if options.. They've done this to me several times now, but I was in so much patient.. According to their rules they said maximum shipment is 4 lithium battery 🔋 per shipment .. okay since it's there rules I accepted.. several times I tried sending 3 smartphones their system keeps rejecting it .. but if I try two piece it works ..Any mind you these guys cut $1 each and every day for storage period.. but they are the ones allowing our package to exceed storage period so that we keep paying $1 .. All am asking let these people be strange with customers, If this is the way they keep treating us, then am afraid.. Look into all what am saying, investigate & prove me right .. thank you

9:50 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Warning! Don't even consider wasting your time, money on MyUs.. Don't Unfortunately, I had my worst experience lately! All my following orders: • 111-691xxxx-0882641 With total price of 300$ from Amazon Many of my shipments are not directly shipped to me directly, hence a friend suggested to use: MyUS.com website to reship my orders from US to...

MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping contacts