MyUS.com / Access USA Shippingaccount hold

T Aug 02, 2019 Review updated:

I use Myus service for months and I have more than 500 package weekly, all thing was good until one day when I wan to ship my package see my package put on hold and say "Your account is on hold. We apologize for this delay. Please check back later, as this hold may be released soon. Please contact Customer Service if you require immediate assistance."
So I wait 2 days but nothing happens I contact support agent (chat) they tell me Thay will contact me in next 24h but nothing I send several email and ticket but just this reply me this answer and nobody nothing to do !!!
Now I wright this Complaint this is 15 days my account is in hols and my package stay in this company without any responsibility.
This is very very bad support I see on the internet I get hurt every day for this delay and losing my money but this company does not any things to help me and give me an answer what is happening or when this resolve.

• Updated by Timothy Graf · Aug 02, 2019

This is a screenshot of my panel near 750 packages remain in my account and that hold it and do not anything to resolve it I contact them more than 10 times but nothing !!!

• Al
    Alex Lari Aug 02, 2019

this is a bad news
    i hope the problem solved

• Ka
    kari alen Aug 02, 2019

so they are scam??
    thx for the info

• Sh
    Shipping pro Aug 02, 2019

Try using conGateway.com. We treat our customers with respect.

Charlene Monahan Aug 05, 2019

We do apologize for the issues you are facing. We will make sure to resolve this as quickly as possible.

• Ti
    Timothy Graf Aug 06, 2019

@Charlene Monahan Yesterday I received an email from Myus that says Your account cancelled !!
    But do not say how I can ship my package ?!
    I have more than 750 packages in my account !!!

• Al
    Alex Lari Aug 06, 2019

@Timothy Graf does the problem solve Graf or any update from myus?

• Ti
    Timothy Graf Aug 06, 2019

@Alex Lari Not yes when asking online support just say send email to support but support does not any reply now !!!
    I am losing my money and they do not any reaction !!

• Ka
    karim mier Aug 06, 2019

if there was any update inform us
    i hope the case be solved

• Ca
    Cantfindme Aug 21, 2019

Were you breaking the law or something? That sounds drastic