MyHeritagethey lost my dna sample and won't refund my money!

M

I strongly advise everyone thinking about using My Heritage to reconsider. I sent in my DNA samples, after paying $91, with shipping. At 7 weeks, after I sent it back, I emailed to see where my results were. After receiving no reply, I emailed again. No one returned my email until the 8 week mark when they informed me that they were sending me another DNA test kit, at "no additional charge." THEY LOST MY DNA!" At this point, 11 weeks after I initially emailed them, no one has returned my message to explain where my sample is or to attempt to return my money. This is a scam to steal your hard earned money. Who knows where my DNA sample could end up! I will be contacting my attorney first thing Monday morning!

RESOLVED

• MyHeritage's response · Jun 05, 2017

Dear Molly,

We are sorry for your poor experience in purchasing a DNA test through us here at Myheritage.
    Your feedback and experience is very important to us and I totally understand how frustrating it is to have this lost in the mail.
    I can assure you that this issue has been looked into and we have already sent a replacement kit.
    If you have any further issues, please contact me personally anytime at [email protected]

Sincerely
    Rafael
    Myheritage

• Ni
    Nigel Mills Oct 01, 2017

...seriously flawed, tried calling them to check if they have received my kit...45mins ON HOLD & I gave up!! oh I was the NEXT in line! they wanted me to leave voice message...I wanted to talk directly to a human... I think I have paid for 2 DNA tests for nothing...showing 3 weeks & not received mine...