MyFlowerGiftScam company!

M

I have ordered a some flowers and balloons from www.myflowergift.com and that was supposed to be a birthday present for my dear sister. I received only flowers and they completely forgot about the balloons! But that was not the only problem! Flowers were completely dead!! Tried to get a refund many times, but they refused over and over again! Avoid this service at all cost and do not waste your money here!

Sangeethu Nov 18, 2018

Yes, Completely true. Guys Please be aware and intimate the concerned authorities to book these looters.

• Ar
    Arpit Mishra Dec 22, 2018

3rd class cake! 3rd class company! 3rd class delivery!

These cheaters don't know what a cheese cake is. They literally sticked cheese peices on a 3rd class cake and sent deflated balloons. The night delivery was done at 1:30 AM which ruined everything. Well next day after my complain they exchanged the cake with Red velvet which was not red velvet they sprinkled red powder over a normal smelly cake. Please don't embarrass yourself by placing any kind of order with these [censored]s. I don't live in India and I feel people and companies like these are a disgrace on our country. They charged 3 times when paid in dollars. zero customer service! Every cake picture is Fake on their website. Just stay away!

Comments

• El
    Elangovangopal Aug 12, 2019

Hello flower gift team
    Please see below pictures of the cake box and the candles are too poor.
    I'm not at all happy with cake it's was made up in local shop.
    The taste also not good. Totally I'm upset with this cake . This is not at all Worth for money. Totally upset.
    Is it the candle -Rs200. It costs around RS 10 only. Very local.
    I'm totally unhappy

Comments

• Sk
    [email protected] Nov 01, 2019

Myflowersgift website looks good but very bad customer service, don’t order from here, I think it’s a fake company cheating customers they don’t have products but advertising on the website and nor refunding money even though it’s their mistake, it’s a nightmare and they have only one cell number and they don’t answer at first place and only in kannada not even using English

• Oa
    OAC Jun 05, 2020

Hello,

I ordered flowers for a memorial during the month of May. As everyone in Google review, FB and other websites have posted, the myflowergift website looks very attractive and the in chat window person is quite responsive...until you place the order. The website says shipping is free but that is not the case which one finds out only after payment is done.

I paid in USD, but the receipt that I received from myflowergift was in INR and not equivalent to the actual paid price. I assumed the discrepancy was the PayPal charges and conversion rates so I decided to clarify with the chat window. The receipt sent to me by myflowergift showed an amount of INR 200 for shipping, which I assumed was delivery. I luckily ordered through PayPal where the receipt showed the original USD price. The PP receipt showed an amount of USD 0.06 under Shipping and Handling.

However, the next day when I tried to clarify with the chat window why the myflowergift receipt showed the amount in INR and not USD with INR 200 listed for shipping, I was informed that I had not paid for shipping/delivery. When I explained what the PayPal receipt and the myflowergift stated as shipping USD 0.06 and INR 200, I was told that was a mistake in PayPal, which already got me scratching my head. But shipping was mentioned on the myflowergift receipt too! Is shipping not delivery?

Then when I asked the chat window about the fixed time delivery, I was told there is no such thing! But the option exists in the myflowergift website which is USD 3.6 or INR 200. I clicked the option and the pricing immediately recorded this INR 200 amount to the total bill. If there is no fixed time delivery, why keep the option which records the selection and adds in the bill once you click it? I can only assume the INR 200 that shows in the receipt is the fixed delivery time cost which registers as shipping. Curioser and curioser!

The more questions I asked, the more suspicious I became and then I started searching for reviews. When I mentioned to the chat window, that I see very poor reviews but would like to give benefit of doubt, the person exploded and abused me, but to my good luck typed in the chat window, my money would be refunded, which I was able to screen shot and send forward to PayPal with my request for refund. Once the order goes through, the person at the end of the chat window becomes Medusa!

My sincere advice to anyone wanting to use online flower or gift websites to send to India, please check the Google reviews first, then TrustPilot and all other search engines. It is impossible to believe the only positive reviews on the myflowergift website when there are so many negative reviews floating around on the web! Only then, go ahead and spend your money. I was lucky I ordered through PayPal as I was able to demand a refund which PayPal ensured happened. Please use such apps to do your payment even though they charge a bit more just to ensure that your order goes through as it should and if there are issues, you don't lose all your money.

I do hope this business is researched by the customer protection in Bangalore/Mumbai and shut down before they cheat more people.

Consumer Beware!