My Plumberestimate of service

I had the company My Plumber come to my house for an estimate to install a faucet and tub drain. The tub was already installed and the wall and floor were open by the homeowner for the installation of the tub drain. My plumber charged me $79.50 for coming out and an estimate of $3, 800 for the install. The plumber also called his boss and said the boss wanted $4, 500. What a scam!!! This job only required two hours of work and after asking My Plumber to leave, I called Haynes plumbing who installed the work for $825. Do not use this company. As you can see, not only is the estimate a scam, I had to pay the $79.50 for him to look at the job for five minutes.

• Di
    dina raevsky Aug 06, 2012

I agree with the complainer. I had a kitchen sink stoppage and was charged 371 dollars for it. I was new owner and was taken advantage of by My Plumber company. I would not want to hire them again for their exorbiant prices. By the way, I was a first time home owner and deaf. I guess that gave them the excuse to charge me.

• My
    My Plumber Heating and Cooling Aug 21, 2011

Mr Murphy,
    Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent service call. We work hard to provide excellent service to all of our customers, and will investigate the concerns you have raised. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. If you would like to contact me directly, please call My PLumber Heating and Cooling and ask for Brooke. I can also be reached via email at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Brooke Honold