My Plumber Heating and Coolingservice, price, lack of communication

P

Over a year ago we had an issue which took them 3 times to repair properly — for some reason the landlord called them back & now and the issue is part of the original problem back in 2016. Which we told them about then!!! Not only are they charging a huge price to do work that should have been done a year ago... The work required permits first. Once they got the deposit - we had to call them every 3 days on the status of the permits. Then one day they just showed up to start the work — but wasted all day trying to get the right equipment to them for the job. A 2 day job turned into 7 & it's still not completed. When I asked how much longer to the worker - he was very rude & laughed at me to go by whatever I was told. Then before he left - he actually deliberately moved the dumpster closer to my car so that I could not get our of my parking space. I had parked more than 5 ft away from it - and when they left - the dumpster was 6 inches away from my front bumper. When we called - all of the managers were gone... As of today-no one has called us back to discuss. Worst customer service ever — worst communication by any business I have ever dealt with. Over priced and rude employees who were cursing on the job even though young children were right in range of them. They usually do good work - but are terrible on all other avenues of the business. Hire any other plumber you can.