FILE A COMPLAINT

MultiChoice Africa / DSTVproduct and service

R Jul 21, 2019

Can imagine watching your t.v. and without any provocation it just stops working. Error E48-32. This was at 08:47, naturally you do all you can to fix it. I spoke to three consultants or as you call them 'technicians'- what a joke... I was told by Amanda to take out my decoder from the plug, remove smart card and switch it back on. Well that didn't work. Second attempt was told to call [protected] where nobody answered. Went on the whatsapp self service, followed the prompts. #checkstatus says, "your error has been cleared", yet here I am sitting with no signal still. And now my decoder is randomly rebooting itself and gets stuck on step 4 because there's no signal to continue it's operation. As a final attempt I call yet again to be told that I need to have an installer come look at the decoder. Dstv has no contacts for any installer. Alternatively go to the nearest multi choice office that closes at 14:00. Mind you, at that time it's 14:50. So now I'm stuck with a decoder that doesn't work. I've done all I could to fix it and spent money contacting people I thought could help. But didn't bother to inform me in time that I should go to the offices. I'm beyond upset and frustrated.