MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — dstv decoder
Hi I've purchased I decoder and Samsung TV last year. this came with a free Decoder and one free installation point. The installer came out to install the Dish and Decoder.
He completed that ...He started calling me to ask to activate the Decoder which I didn't do at the time because the kids were still at school. This year I purchased a Explorer Decoder and also wanted to activate the HD Decoder for the second view.
When I called in with the Decoder details the call centre agent advised me that the decoder is in someone else name. They dont want to change the decoder to my name and the decoder is with me. Im the rightful owner. I asked the agents to cancel my account because they cant assist me. My visits must watch DSTV in my bedroom because Managers dont call back AS PER AGENTS. and the worst of all the end of the month I must pay for bad service
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv