MTNwelcome back

R

I wanted to do the mtn simswap on line but it has been givinn me problems and I need to do it immediately

• Mr
    Mr Melody Dec 04, 2009

Please, the issue of sim wel come back has indeed become a problem. As for me, i have being trying to get this done on line, for the past two weeks now i have not be able to get rid of it.The respond i have ever be receiving is. the web page can not be found and this is really anoinding.As petronising customer, i will be very happy if this error is corected with immediate effect to avoid lossing of customers.Thanks.

• On
    onyinye Dec 05, 2009

waoh... have tried severally to submit this welcome-back form but not responding!!! need a help urgently.

• 08
    08066336929 Dec 11, 2009

mtn thank you

• Pr
    Promise Dec 18, 2009

Mtn needs to improve this online service.

• Pr
    Promise Dec 18, 2009

Pls. Mtn work some more in improving your online welcome back / sim swap package.

anny 02 Jan 07, 2010

i wanted to do a sim swap for da past 7 months now.it's being giving me problem online.pls i need ur immediate respond on hw to swap my sim, cos am not happy at all with u pple again.thank i await ur reply on hw, when to use my line(mtn) again.am very sad!!!.

anny 02 Jan 07, 2010

sorry my mtn number is [protected]

• Ba
    Bamidele Jan 23, 2010

I want to retrieve my line since last year november up till today 23rd of january no solution and u are doing it for tout infact u are bad network we will ever have in nigeria, if u like improve or not time is coming when Nigerian will treat ur ### up i belt it with u.

• En
    eneh david Jan 26, 2010

ENEH DAVID
    [protected]
    i wanted to do a sim swap for da past 2 weeks now.it's being giving me problem online.pls i need ur immediate respond on hw to swap my sim, cos am not happy at all with u pple again.thank i await ur reply on hw, when to use my line(mtn) again.am very sad!!!.
    STOLEN LINE [protected]
    SWAP LINE [protected]

• As
    Asema S.T Feb 02, 2010

mtn is not a small network in Nigria. She is already established, facing the greatest disappointment of a desperate customer on mtn website, Iam talking about 'web page not found 'or 'web page being expired' is really a disheartening development. Please mtn save your self from this... It's not worthy of you.
    Asema S.T [protected]

• Mu
    musikid Mar 17, 2010

For like a week i've been on this welcomeback thing but it's to no avail. Customer care line endlessly rings for nothing. And the website isn't functioning. This is totally frustrating as well as disappointing. MTN pls what's happening? Now i'm thinking if a should never bother doing a welcomeback and, perhaps, stop using MTN if after a week it dose'n't work. my stolen line [protected], puk is [protected].
    New line [protected], puk is [protected]. Contacts on my lost sim; [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
    JERRY B. U.

extra cool
    stolen

• Ab
    Abdulahi May 01, 2010

Pls i filled a mtn welcome back sim registration form yesterday afternoon &i've not get any result till now.pls how many days does it take to do it bcos i'm getting filled up.losted sim:[protected] new sim for welcome back:081 [protected] alternative line to connect:[protected] email:[email protected] reply fast.

• Vi
    victichy May 11, 2010

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE MTN WELCOME BACK YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL TO HELP YOU OUT I DID MINE IN JUST ONE HOUR. [protected].

• Ok
    Okudiri Nnakpa May 14, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have being trying to welcome back my two mtn Sim cards online since last three days but experiencing some problem.please i need your immediate respond on how to swap my Sim, I will be very happy if this error is corrected with immediate effect to avoid losing of some customers Thanks. lost sim :[protected].new sim to welcome back:[protected]. another lost sim:[protected].new sim to welcome back:[protected].alternative line to contact: [protected] email:[email protected]

• Ab
    Abbas M Kadzai Aug 13, 2010

Dear MTN you should do something you people thing it will not effect you but it will.Forget of thinking that you people are having customer.
    I have been trying for sim swap or welcome but it will not register.
    Thanks Kadzai

• Ad
    Adeyefa Oladapo Jan 07, 2011

I WANTED TO DO THE MTN SIM SWAP ON LINE BUT IT HAS BEEN GIVING ME PROBLEMS AND I NEED TO DO IT IMMEDIATELY.AND I SUPPOSE TO DO IT TODAY.

• Fi
    fisayo Mar 04, 2011

It has now got to an extend that i needs to give comment concerning the mtn poor customer services, calling mtn customer services has now become a past tense, not only that.even sim welcome back is also another great task which mtn do nt try to resolve the problem instead they show a shall-ant attitude my sim card got damage and i have being trying to retrieving the sim back for more that three month ago which mtn has never rectify the problem for me

• Fi
    fisayo Mar 05, 2011

For more than three months I've been on this welcome back thing but it's to no avail. Customer care line endlessly rings for nothing. And the website isn't functioning. This is totally frustrating as well as disappointing. MTN pls what's happening? Now I'm thinking if a should never bother doing a welcome back and, perhaps, stop using MTN if after a week it doesn't work. my damaged Sim card no is [protected],
    New line [protected], . Contacts on my lost Sim; [protected], [protected], [protected] pls this very line is a registered one.my alternative line is [protected]. i will be very glad is this favorably considered

• Er
    Eriaremien Blessing Mar 15, 2011

i have been trying to retrive my line on line but is not going, they were supposed to send me a massage but i did not see any massage in my email. please help me out.

• Na
    nazifi Apr 05, 2011

dear sir i done sim swap through by mtnonline sir' how i know my
    swap is ready

chicharito Apr 24, 2011

i want

• 07
    07082136170` May 11, 2011

uyyy78ii87y

• It
    ITU CHUKWUDI May 25, 2011

I MRUTI CHUKWUDI CAME LAST MONTH TO RETRIEF MY LINE OF [protected] AND UP TILL NOW IS NOT WORKING, THE SECOND TIME I CAME TO YOUR OFFICE AT ALLEN I MEET MY KAYODE AND HE SAID IT WIIL WORK IN 24 HRS TILL NOW IS NOT WORKING SO I AM ANNOIND FOR MAKING ME LOOSING CONTACT WIIL FELLOW WORKERS.

• Is
    ISRAEL BASSEY UBONG May 31, 2011

pls u need to help us with this sim swap problem becos we being cheated by some agent thank you. ISRAEL

• Ad
    adetayo Sep 20, 2011

i have been trying to retrieve my line since it was stolen but all effort was to no avail, no space to enter the welcome back serial number...

• Fa
    fashow Oct 18, 2011

pls help me to do my swapping/welcome back...my stolen line is [protected]...family and friend are [protected], [protected], [protected]...my new pushased line is [protected]..i load last 100 on prepaid.u can contentme on [protected] thank u

• Ib
    ibrahim abdullahi Nov 30, 2011

Please give the details how to welcome back pack

• Og
    Oguntunji Moses Dec 12, 2011

I lost my phone on saturday night along agege pen cinema at about 10:30pm, and i want mtn to block my Sim for me until i come for Sim replacement. my phone number is [protected] thanks.

• Al
    Ali Luke Nov 18, 2012

i did manual welcome back and i was told that it will take an hour 4 it to installed and it was yesterday but till now i have not received any service on the new welcome back Sim. lost Sim [protected], contact number [protected], name Ali Luke C.

chukwu paul Jun 07, 2013

i lost my sim and want to welcomeback, serial number is [protected] then lost mtn number is [protected]
    is urgently needed thanks

• Go
    goolar Jan 28, 2016

I'm agree about this faurd they did to me n mtn is not taking this seriously

Comments