MTN NigeriaPuk number request

U Review updated:

My name is usman salihu I need my puk number. I lost my sim pack in the recent jos crisis, my number is [protected] and ones I usually calls are [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. I need the puk urgently cuz its the only one am using please...

Charity Atabo Odokina Jun 18, 2021

I need puk number to unlock my sim phone number is [protected], my name is Charity Atabo Odokina

• Eb
    Ebube Apr 05, 2021

My sim is blocked mistaking by my son and I lost my sim pack, the request for pick number please can I get it

• Ej
    Ejim chimezie chris Jan 28, 2021

My name is ejim Chris I need my mtn puk as I lost my son park is I can't get my puk number

• Pa
    Patience Olufemi Ojoko Dec 06, 2020

My name is Patience Ojoko I need my Puk number. I lost my sim pack at home, my mtn line is block and is requesting for the PUK number. Please help me & God Bless ([protected])

• Ub
    [email protected] Dec 03, 2020

My name is Isah Muhammad I need my Puk number. I lost my sim pack at home, my number is [protected] and I usually calls this numbers [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. Please consider my request, it is urgent.

• Ka
    Kate Queen Jul 13, 2020

My Sim is blocked and request for puk number

• Ka