The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Resolved
MTN Nigeriapuk number request

U Review updated:

My name is usman salihu I need my puk number. I lost my sim pack in the recent jos crisis, my number is [protected] and ones I usually calls are [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. I need the puk urgently cuz its the only one am using please...

Responses

  • Ka
    Kate Queen Jul 13, 2020
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    My Sim is blocked and request for puk number

    -9 Votes
  • Ka
    Kate Queen Jul 13, 2020
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    @Kate Queen My Sim is blocked and request for puk number

    -8 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions

    IN THE NEWS

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.