MTN & Game Of Lifen1 million + free trip to 2010 world cup

J

On the 16th day of September, at 3.32 a.m., a message, claimed to have come from MTN, was posted to one of my MTN mobile phone numbers, stating that I have won N1 Million and free trip to 2010 World Cup, and, therefore, requesting that I should "verify immediately" on www.mtn.fifa2010winning.com, under code 462070. Rather than launch me to the MTN web, I just discovered that the Complaints Board web surfaced, upon which I discovered that many other individuals have lodged complaints that same messages have been forwarded to them. In furtherance to the above, what necessary steps, deemed appropriate should please be instituted. Thank you.
J. Ola. Oriowo

• Au
    austine o ighodaro Sep 18, 2009

MY NAME IS AUSTINE O. IGHODARO. On the 24th AUG 2009 at 4.23 am a message came from mtn was posted to my mtn mobile phone unmber stating that i have won N 1 million and free trip to 2010 world cup, and therefore requesting that i should verify immediately on www.fifamtn.com. with code 462070. pls what necessary staps do i take. I can be rich with this no [protected] or [email protected] THANK YOU.

• Od
    ODUDU OMORUYI .C. Sep 23, 2009

my name is odudu omoruyi .c. On the 14th of sept 2009 at12.27pm, i received a mesage from mtn which was posted to my phone num [[protected]] that i have won a game of life, one million naira and free trip to 2010 world cup. and they request that i should varify immediatly on this web. what are the necessary procedures to get these things. you can reach me through my line [protected]. thanks.

• Aj
    ajibaye oluwaseun oguntunde Sep 26, 2009

MY NAME IS oguntunde oluwaseun ajibaye. On the 15th sept2009 at 03:03:59 a message came from mtn was posted to my mtn mobile phone unmber stating that i have won N 1 million and free trip to 2010 world cup, and therefore requesting that i should verify immediately on www.fifamtn.com. with code 462070. pls what necessary staps do i take. I can be rich with this no 08037435934or [email protected] THANK YOU.

11days ago by oguntunde ajibaye

• Eg
    Eghosa Oct 04, 2009

My name is Eghosa Elaiho, on the 10th of September 2009 I reacieved a text message apparently from MTN NG that I have won N1 and a trip to 2010 world cup in South Africa. I visited the website and discovered that there are many conplaints by other people on the same issue but no response from MTN and therefore not sure if this is a scam or real. I can be contacted on [protected].

• La
    lawal abdullahi Oct 09, 2009

My names is lawal Abdullahi, on the 9th october, 09 i recieved a text from MTN(0703) that i've won N1m and a free trip to 2010 world cup in south Africa. i was directed to follow the link 'www.winners.au.ms'. i followed the link, and i didn't saw anything related to my search... pls if truelly this is from MTN, i want a clear picture on what to do and how to do it. i can be contacted on [protected]. thanks

• Mi
    Miss ADESUGBA F.E. Oct 17, 2009

MY NAME is ADESUGBA P.A. On 8th sept 2009 at 4.23 am a message came from mtn was posted to my mtn mobile phone unmber stating that i have won N 1 million and free trip to 2010 world cup, and therefore requesting that i should verify immediately on www.fifamtn.com. with code 462070. pls what necessary stapso i take. I can be rich with this no [protected] or [email protected] THANK YOU.

• Uj
    ujunwa ezeani Oct 18, 2009

My name is Ujunwa Ezeani (Mrs.), I received a message from mtn stating that I won 1 Million and a trip to 2010 World Cup, my CODE is 462070.

I write to confirm this message from mtn. My Phone No. - [protected] and my e-mail: [email protected] . Awaiting.

Brgrds.

Ujunwa Ezeani (Mrs.)

• De
    derick peters Oct 21, 2009

i think MTN or whosoever is in charge of this rubbish is crazy cos i just can't believe i am wasting my precious time on this ###ing promo of yours.44444444444444444k u all.

• On
    Onyekachi Oct 24, 2009

Please MTN i beg of you, tell me if this is true. My name is FRANK JUDE. My Aunt got a text message on the 23rd of October 2009 telling her that she has won 1million naira in the september edition of MTN game of life promo. Her phone number is [protected]. She was directed to verify on www.septdraw.com and her code is 004848. The website looks like an MTN website but i became apprehensive when she was asked for the details of her ATM. PLEASE I NEED AN URGENT REPLY... thanks

joy baby Dec 07, 2009

hallo my name is joice, on the 11 sept 2009. my sister got a message from mtn saying dat she has won 1million naira, and a free trp to the 2010 w/cup which has been granted to her by mtn.and dat she shld comfirm it [email protected] i want to no if is not fradu cos many nigerians are desprate for alot of things thanx pls notify thur dis numba [protected].waitin to hear from you

Chukunalu . A. Jan 25, 2010

My name is George Alex, I received a message from mtn stating that I won 1 Million and a trip to 2010 World Cup, my CODE is 462070.

Brgrds.

George Alex.

• Ad
    Adelusi Segun Samuel Mar 29, 2010

My name is Adelusi Segun Samuel on 24/8 /2009 I received a message from mtn.that iwon 1 Million and a trip to south Africa for World Cup 2010.My code;462070 I went to confirm this message from mtn. my phone No;[protected] andmy e-mail;[email protected]

• Go
    Godwin Ngbachi May 25, 2010

Godwin Mgbachi = [protected]
    On the 15th day of Oct. 2009 at exactly 02.34.57am, I got a text message from the MTN message Center [protected] that "one million naira and a free trip to 2010 World cup has been granted to me in the game of life. The code given to me is 462070.
    Please what necessary steps should I take to receive this grant?
    Thanks