The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved MTA Bus — extremely rude bus driver
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On August 21, 2009 at about 8:40 p.m., on the M31 bus, bus number 8766, going east on 57th Street between 3rd Avenue and 1st Avenue, an MTA bus driver was extremely rude when I asked him to turn down the A/C. First he barked "no" at me, then when I asked why not, since many other bus drivers have turned down the A/C when I asked them to, he screamed, shouted, and was extremely dismissive and disrespectful towards me. When I asked him why he was being so rude, he raised his voice even more and told me "this conversation is over." I reminded him that I was his customer and told him that there was no need to speak in a rude and disrespectful tone, but he continued to raise his voice at me.
I hope that the MTA takes measures to stop this type of behavior by its drivers, and that it disciplines this one in particular by removing him from the M31 bus line.
More MTA Bus Complaints & Reviews
- MTA - lirr
- MTA - rude bus driver
- New York City MTA Bus - rude queens bus driver q37
- MTA/ Q65 - harmful bus driver
- MTA - rude lirr ticket collector
- MTA Bx6 (Hunts Point-Riverdale) - rude mta bus driver
- MTA Staten Island Bus - bus dont stop
- MTA - q6
- MTA - 3/13/2018 — dangerous bum — #2 line from pelham parkway going downtown
- MTA - q 59 bus service new york