M&T Bank — unlawful foreclosure threatening!
M&T Bank is threatening to make my mortgage due and payable in 24 days, due to fraud committed by my mortgage broker. Yes, I signed the paperwork, however, at the urging of my broker, my application was finessed in certain ways. I have paid my mortgage on time and in full since I have had it. I have information that they simply can't sell my loan to their investor because they funded it at a time of mortgage implosion. Should this come down to them taking my home? Shouldn't they be going after my broker and not me? Word of advice - if you are seeking a mortgage, DO NOT use M&T Bank, and inquire with your broker to make sure.
More M&T Bank Complaints & Reviews
- M&T Bank - insuffiecent funds!
- M&T Bank - scam and cheating
- M&T Bank - legitimate insufficient funds!
- M&T Bank - cashing an m&t ck @ their bank
- M&T Bank Baltimore Maryland - womanizer
- M&T Bank - cannot cash government checks
- M & T Bank - unlawful overdraft fees
- M&T Bank - checking account and mortgage account.
- M&T Bank - gouges customer
- M&T Bank - mortgage