Mr. Tirewheel alignment

T Jun 27, 2019

I can hear noise from my rear tires when I am driving, especially when I go above 50mph. Then, after I got my state inspection done from a certified auto technician, he told me it's an alignment issue. Therefore, I went to Mr. Tire for wheel alignment. The technician over there told me that my rear camber bolts need to be replaced and they don't provide that kind of service (which I later find out it's a lie by talking to their manager over the phone the next few days) As you can see from the photo, the rear alignment wasn't even corrected at all and they still charge me a full price. My tires still make loud noises when I am driving right now. That's absolutely insane!!! I called the manager, he said he will talk to his technician and give me a call right back. Which he never did, I am very disappointed of their service.

wheel alignment