Mr Tire Hagerstown MDdid extra work without authorization

I called around looking for a good price for replacing a headlight in my car. I was quoted 25 dollars over the phone for my year/make/model. My husband took the car in the following day and dropped it off on his lunch and went back to work. They never called him-he got there after work to find they replaced a "burned out" wire and fuse-and charged us THREE times what they quoted! I doubt that the items they replaced needed replaced and even if they had-they should have CALLED us and got approval before replacing them! I will NEVER do business with this company again!