MouthShut.comwant to remove a unwanted review who done wantedly on my hospital

P

Hi

A guy gave a fake review in our website to damage my hospital reputation it is coming on top in google search so please kindly remove the link from the google search, please call me personally and let me know what you are requirements like that link of the review and the current existing search place and the screen shot is attached below.

Thanks,
Prashanth.
[protected]

want to remove a unwanted review who done wantedly on my hospital