Motel 6 — the house keeping at this motel was horrible.
Today is 10/05/19 we have arrived at the Motel 6 in Essington PA. Which we chose this motel for we have stayed here plenty of times prior and never had a complaint. After driving two and a half hours we just wanted to get our room and take a little time for ourselves to relax. But from our arrival time which was 10/05/19 at 3:38 P.M was the most worst time we have ever been through. First issue was the attitude from the lady at the desk that checked us in was very rude and not helpful. For we were given a "non smoking" room that smelled of stale smoke. Which we looked past, There is only one towel and one wash cloth but two of us. Which when we picked up the phone and asked for another set. Did i mention how when we walked in our room we killed 4 stinkbugs, and a fly? Not to mention the dead one on the window sill and the bug guts in multiple places on different walls. The tile above the tub was moved out. Burn holes in the bed, the floor looks like it hasn't been swept ever. no trash bag in the trash can, the bed was so hard and springy. The worst most sicking was prior guest hair in and around the tub. And toilet leaked. We shouldn't have to pay for such a dirty foul room!! We paid $108.99 and want our money refunded before leaving to go back home tomorrow!!
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer. 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days