Motel 6 / front office
I called earlier. I asked if they had an iron in the room, she said no, but there is one in the office. My friend went to get the iron, she was rude said it was stolen last week. Then we went down for ice, the ice machine is broken. The room is filthy stuff on floor, bathroom door does not shut. She was rude. If we could get our money back, we would go across the street. I have never been treated like this from a motel 6. I will never stay in your motel again.
I travel for business all the time, I won't be staying with you. At check in she was nice, guess because she was taking money??? She has a whole different attitude than then. Or are we the wrong color???? That is the way I feel. I feel like I should put my stuff in my car while I am gone. I do not feel my stuff is safe here. I don't trust your employee
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.