Morgan Propertiesthe apts at diamond ridge

There is Water seeping through wall now creating a mold issues. On move in date when I did walk through there was water damage in same area. I was advised that there would be a new wall out in that day and finished before I moved in that evening. I now realize that all they did was paint over the damage. Now it is creating sever health hazard issues as there is now mold!!! I have only lived here for 2 months. This is affecting the health of my infant baby. Also massive paint peeling in tub which I have not been able to use since I have moved in.

the apts at diamond ridge
the apts at diamond ridge

RESOLVED

• Morgan Properties's response · Jul 30, 2018

Please reach out to me as soon as possible at [email protected] with your name and community name so we can resolve this immediately.

• Ar