Resolved Morgan Properties — illegal business practices
Morgan-Properties needs to be sued in a class action lawsuit. Bate and Switch on the price of the apartment after your deposit is paid and money for credit checks are paid. If you back out you lose hundreds of dollars. Manager does NOT disclose that you have to pay hot water, water and trash service at $60-$70 a month. This is a flat rate and there is no meter for each unit. You are paying for the washer water and pool water. Yet you have to pay $150 for the pool use and $1.50 per load. The AC and heater are faulity in more then half of the units. With carbon streaks on the outside bridks that is CO leaking!!! Faulity wires and bare wires. Nothing is repaired right and nothing is replaced! And Morgan is suing AIG for $20 mill for the lose of money for the repairs. There never were repairs in the first place. Dont expect to get any of your deposit back..you will pay for new rugs even if your apartment had old rugs to begin with. They will kick you our after taking thousands to stop the court action! And send you to collections and make up thousand in past rent and damages. And when you dispute their nosense bill, they never send out their records. Below is what I paid over $1000 a month for and what a dangerous dump this apartment was, and still is for the new tenant!
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages!
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff
- Morgan Properties - scam artists
- Morgan Properties - late fees
- Morgan Properties - false advertizing
- Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- Fox Run Apartment - refused keys to apartment
- Morgan Properties - additional charges
- Morgan Properties - flooring
- Morgan Properties - the apts at diamond ridge