Central Developments Property Group Logo

Central Developments Property Group

Having problems with Central Developments Property Group?

Central Developments Property Group Customer Service Contacts

Building F, Hertford Office Park, 90 Bekker Road
Midrand
South Africa - 1686

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Central Developments Property Group Customer Service. Initial Central Developments Property Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Central Developments Property Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Central Developments Property Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Central Developments Property Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Central Developments Property Group Complaints & Reviews

Central Developments Property GroupRent

I moved in the property by December 2020 stayed here for 2 months the rent now has increased.
I asked the agents why didn't they read the clause that rent may increase at any given Time they also didn't know that the clause exists.
Everyone in the complex is having there same problem, but they trying to buy us out by giving us electricity, and we buy electricity but the electricity we buy runs out without being used. I went home for December and I had electricity everything was off but when I got back there was no electricity

Central Developments Property GroupDefect that have not been fixed properly since October

The Madison - I have moved in on the 01st of October 2020 and have been several defects that need to be fixed,

some they tried to fix but still experiencing the similar issues ( while we have been given 3 months to note everything that is not working)

I have send several emails with no acknowledgment of promise to come sort out the issues

• Window leakage ( This has been reported several times and it seems there is no resolution)
    • Toilet water pressure ( this as well has not been fixed as yet since October)
    • Shower pressure ( not fixed as well since October)
    • Main bedroom cracked wall
    • Main bedroom wall need to be painted (next to the small window)
    • En suite bathroom ceiling to be painted (this was done before but the paint is off again) and the tile cracked in the bathroom
    • Staircase tile cracked
    • The wall on the staircase needs to be redone correctly (pic attached)
    • Garage door to be varnished
    • The kitchen cupboard to be filled with silicon ( see attached)
    • Tile in the kitchen to be replaced
    • Kitchen tile crowd needs to be filled
    • Scratches on all toilets ( this needs to be sorted as this house is still 3 months)
    • Bathroom taps are loose

I will attach some of the pictures taken and videos.

Feb 07, 2020

Central Developments Property Group — customer service

Good Day, Kindly note that since I have move into this Central Development Property it has been nothing but...

Jan 14, 2020

Central Developments Property Group — meter reading

Good day My name is Pontsho Phukubje and I'm a residence at East on 82 unit 108. I have been staying on...

Central Developments Property Grouppoor customer service for prospective tenants

For the past 3 weeks I have been the one following up with the leasing Agent Etienne de Villiers from the mentioned company above regarding my application for a unit i had viewed with my partner in Midrand. Filled the applications on the day of viewing, the next day we submitted the supporting documents. I am annoyed as he did not let us view the initial unit we applying for, he had lost our applications and does not provide feedback. I am really disappointed as i was looking forward to a better service than what i had received. I too am in property management and have never treated my prospective at such behavior. on that note, we viewed the apartment alone and he could not even assist as he was in his office. I am lost for words. The company should look into how they assign their leasing agents as they need to assist them at any given time. I would like this to be an opening eye to the business with all those they would like to rent from them.

Central Developments Property Groupmisled and bad service

I'm writing with a heavy heart and I am losing sleep as heavily pregnant as I am. I'm really regretting deciding to rent with Central Development. I moved to Lemon Tree Apartments on 6 September 2019 and my experiences from there have been rather unfortunate and unpleasant. At first I thought I should just let it go for my sake and unborn baby's sake but then I ask myself how is it solving anything if I keep quiet? And if there's an opportunity to speak do so and leave it in the hands of those who have to deal with it.

I would have emailed client services but my previous experience is discouraging with bad attitude and no desire to assist from by the people that answer the phones hence I am using this platform. I was assisted by Hanco Benade from the day I went to view the apartment till I signed the contract. I must say he is hard to get hold of and takes time to respond to emails or even smses. Whe I moved into the unit 241 the water meter was on a negative and as a new user of such unit I didn't know and kept buying vouchers which was useless cause apparently every time I bought it was kind of "paying" the negative balance that was already there. After a lot of struggle and the customer service told me there's nothing they can do I need to get hold of the service provider that provides the unit to assist as as central development they have nothing to do with water meter. I'm a new client renting with Central Development, was I not suppose to get to the unit with everything on par and ready for my own use?. Anyway Natatcha from the office helped me and sorted it and I appreciate her help so much.

My problem now is with how I feel Hanco Benade misled me in terms of the lease signing. At first he offered 50% off first rent, no admin fee, free 100 MB wifi (t&c's applicable), R7300 deposit. At first I made a huge misunderstanding and did not note the R 7300 deposit part and I immediately paid R2500 to secure the unit since this deal was so good. Later when I went to sign after paying the ‘remaining' R1 150 he brought it to my attention that I needed to also pay R7 300 deposit. I explained I had no money at that point I honestly missed the part of the deposit cause if it were so, I would have budgeted for and not leave the place I was living in mid month to secure that one, meaning I had to also pay prorata rent where I stayed. He advised that I should pay 50% of the deposit (laybye) atleast to be able to move in and I committed to paying the remainder today, 13 September 2019. Based on this I signed the contract and amended lease period from 12 to 6 months and he told me to pay it by Monday 2 September before 12 to avoid losing the offer and I did just that. To my surprise yesterday I received a statement that says I owe R14 600 and some cents. This statement includes rental for October which I agree with and not reputing but also noticed that the 50% off first rent wasn't effected and I needed to pay it. My initial reaction was to call Hanco, he was not available and was told by the office he was offsick. I called Elsje the lady that sent me the statement and she was on site but another lady was also helpful. I also sent an email reputing the statement highlighting the issue about 50% off first rent

Later on I sat and looked for a copy of a contract and I noticed that the 50% off first rent was scratched off and I signed next to it together with the amendment of the lease duration. I acknowledge that this is my signature, I may have signed not paying attention but I feel that Hanco did not explain the contract fully with me and during the signing it was just sign here and here and there. I am pregnant and my have a "pregnancy brain" moment I definitely would remember if this was explained. It was ignorant of me to just sign but I trusted and believed the only issue we sorted out was the deposit issue not knowing that I also lost or what i thought was also the "good part" of the deal.

I wrote another email to Hanco and Elsje apologizing that I didn't read the contract but I still do feel that something was not done right or I was denied an opportunity to make a final decision to either continue with the lease or go somewhere else. My 13year old daughter who was with me there also heard the same thing I heard and believed so it cannot be pregnancy brain. Our desperation takes advantage of by these agents and it's going to ruin the company name slowly destroying it

Central Developments Property Group — rental

So I moved into Lemon Tree apartments in La Montagne Pretoria East in November 2017. Was dealing with an...

Central Developments Property Group — boardwalk heights olympus

My daughter and her and family have been staying in Boardwalk Heights for almost 1 year now and it’s not...

Pretoria

Central Developments Property Group — deposit refund

I moved out of the apartment at little manhattan on the 30th April 2016, served my notice 2 months before...

Central Development properties — bad service

Myself and my husband moved into a security complex called Thatchill Estate in Olievenhoutbosch, Centurion...

Pretoria