Morgan And Morgandissbility

R Review updated:

I was filing for disability and came to Morgan and Morgan for help. All I received was bad attitude and every time I requested something I had to do the leg work for them. Phone calls and get my own records to fax to them they did nothing. I won my case and the lawyer did absolutely nothing except give me attitude when I called and put the work back on me. They take forever to even return your phone calls. I do not think any one should hire Morgan and Morgan they are to big in the head. I regret hiring them.

• Te
    Texan59 Feb 21, 2017

100% agree with not returning calls or emails. I won my case but not due to m&m it was my medical history. I went in front of the judge for my hearing and she did not have all of my medical records and my attorney was sitting there looking lost. I explained to the judge that they said that my file was complete and ready to go. I told my lawyer I would go and pick up my records from the 4 missing doctors but he assured me that they would get them. They got them alright and charged me an additional $500.00 on top of the %25 that they charged. They even charged me .50 cents for a phone Call! I asked them why didn't they charge me a coffee fee too? I had to put up with 5 different paralegals and 2 different attorneys throughout my case and each time they lost or forgot information to be put in my file. I wish I had went with a small firm or even a single lawyer, I believe that my case would have received better attention.

• Em
    Emma40 Jul 27, 2017

Hi, I agree with the above cases, I have a pending social security disability case and Morgan and Morgan was my Lawyer after almost 3 years, Morgan and Morgan calls me and drops my case, From day 1 i have had to do the work and call them every time asking them what do they need or how is it going, they always said file is ready to go we have everything we need! Today they call and tell me they are dropping me cause i havent been to the doctors in 2 years cause i have no insurance or money to go, i am barley surving to stay alive! They never told me to go to the doctors or anything, in the beginning they had sent me to two doctors to evaluate me and put it in my case, then when i would call they would tell me just got to wait till the hearing date then we will get you medical help, Now after all this time they drop me, now i got to find another lawyer to represent me and my case and my hearing is coming up soon! This hurts very much, I am in pain every day, i live with my disabilities and i need medical help, I would Never Recomment Morgan and Morgan every to anyone and now i wish i wouldnt have picked them for my case!

• Sj
    SJElleftson Aug 05, 2018

I worked in downtown Jacksonville, FL in the same building are Morgan & Morgan. DRAMA! People out on the sidewalk cry ing after being thrown out of the M&M offices. NEVER would i choose M&M. Why do you think they advertise so much? Because there's no repeat business (not unusual) but also no personal referrals because they apparently leave their clients with zilch. Besides, who wants to do business with a guy who looks like the adult Beaver Cleaver with a son that looks like a low-eared elf?