Menu

reviews & complaints

The Ideas Law Firm Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with The Ideas Law Firm at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for The Ideas Law Firm has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of The Ideas Law Firm. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

The Ideas Law Firm complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest The Ideas Law Firm reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Ideas Law Firm I ordered trademark copywrite service from The Ideas Law Firm PLLC for a filing to be completed in 24 hours

I ordered trademark copywrite service from The Ideas Law Firm PLLC for a filing to be completed in 24 hours. I paid a total of $547. However, I didn't receive any updates within that timeframe, so I requested a refund. Surprisingly, they sent me emails asking for more money and information, even though I had already provided everything they needed. Since I couldn't wait any longer, I ended up doing the filing myself. Now, I'm still seeking a refund. Interestingly, they have recently made changes to their website, including different wording and pricing. I contacted my bank for a refund, and initially, they granted it. However, they later reversed the decision, claiming that I received the service. But the truth is, I haven't received any assistance or service from them. When I called The Ideas Law Firm PLLC, they told me to email them instead, as they don't provide phone consultations. As a female small business owner, I feel like I've been completely robbed and treated unjustly.

Read full review of The Ideas Law Firm and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
L
L
Lynn29
, US
Nov 25, 2023 9:22 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

These people did the exact same thing to me. After I paid the fee requested for the package chosen, they wouldn't move forward with the filing until I paid several hundred more dollars. People beware of their bait and switch on their website. They will ask for more fees after the fact. When I asked for a refund they said the exact same thing that they told you. These types of law firms give lawyers the bad names that people call them.

Is The Ideas Law Firm legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals The Ideas Law Firm as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, The Ideas Law Firm stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering The Ideas Law Firm should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

The Ideas Law Firm earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: The Ideas Law Firm achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Trademarkelite.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows The Ideas Law Firm website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Trademarkelite.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for The Ideas Law Firm have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up The Ideas Law Firm and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The Ideas Law Firm protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of The Ideas Law Firm customer experience

The Ideas Law Firm, operating under trademarkelite.com, has been subject to numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Clients have expressed dissatisfaction with their services, citing poor communication and unprofessional behavior. Many have reported delays in the delivery of promised results, leading to frustration and loss of valuable time. Moreover, the firm's lack of transparency regarding fees and hidden charges has left customers feeling deceived and exploited. These negative experiences have raised serious doubts about the firm's credibility and reliability.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

The Ideas Law Firm contacts