Montage Furniture Servicecredit

I too had the same problem with MFS... First of all it took them forever to a process my claim. I swear it took damn near 4 months, and their excuse was that they didnt have the proper paper work wtf??? I sent them everything that grand furniture gave me, plus grand furniture themselves fax them paper work! Now in my case when i wanted the same bed set that fell the held apart on me... so when i went to the store to repick my furniture set out my bed set cost more then what it did when i purchased it 6 months ago... wtf... so instantly i said im not paying the difference. Of course they said i had to or i needed to pick out another cheaper bedroom set, huh so what about the other pieces i have at home? They expected me to have a mitch match bedroom set. ###, with some fussing and ranting on i was abled to get my bedroom set for the same damn price! They were out of their damn mind if they thought i was going to pay out more money or have a mixed up before bedroom set!