Monitronics Security — calls for payment when payment has already been made

J

I pay my bill on time every single month!!! They call every month before the bill is even due asking for a credit card payment over the phone trying to get a double payment for one month service. When I ask why they are calling before the bill is due they say they are just making sure we pay the bill on time. When I tell them that I will send it by check every day until it's due date they call again acting like they never talked to me the day before. This goes on probably 20 days a month and is soooo incredibly annoying!!!!

I also signed a contract for a three year agreement through Monitronics Security Systems. I added a warranty agreement for an additional $5.00 per month. When I called to cancel the warranty they told me that there was never a warranty on the plan. I asked them why I am being billed an additional $5.oo per month and they hung up on me. BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandy Jun 03, 2008

We signed up for monitronics nearly a year ago. Since then, I have received multiple past due notices for bills - but never a bill. I set up automatic payment through a credit card, several months ago, but they have no record of it. Every month I call and talk to a customer service rep AND a supervisor and this nonsense continues. Each month they say they have no record of anything. We are thinking of canceling this is so annoying.