Having problems with Defender USA?

+1 866 946 7828 (USA & Canada)
4080 Montrose Road
SunClosed
840 Aero Drive, Cheektowaga, NY, USA, 14225

Complaints & Reviews

Defender USA — adt security

ADT is the worst company ever! I don't even know where to begin! We can start by the tech that came out...

Defender USAdefender / adt monitored alarm service

# 1 complaint: 11/ 03/2018 - 1st signed contract ( # U389115991 ) 1st technician was misleading & did some things that I consider fraudulent or taking advantage of. Called Defender & requested a decrease in monthly pay & remove a couple of the alarm service in my home.

11/27/2018 - 2nd technician was also misleading & informed me that he could not remove anything; I had to call in & take care of the adjustments.
I called in & c/service rep told me totally different as to what the tech was supposed to do to take care of the changes requested by me.

From that point on, I have called Adt/Defender over 8 different times to correct the monthly bill pay, not to take payment from my -6669 acct, etc. I have been charged NSF for adt/defender taking payment from my acct.

It has caused me great anxiety to have been mistreated by a so-called reputable company as adt/defender.

Carla, a c/serv mgr, finally straightened this situation & I greatly appreciate this.

#2 - I have not recvd the reward for signing on w/ adt/defender. Mailed 12/13/2018.

Because of my persistency, I was able to communicate w/ Carla. Not everyone who contracts w/ this alarm company is stupid & there are a # of us who will follow-through if there is a problem.

Loretta Muir

RESOLVED

• Defender USA's response · Feb 04, 2019

Hello Loretta,

We here at Defender-USA are very sorry that you are having this experience, however, we do have to advise that you have posted about the wrong company. Defender-USA sells Do-It-Yourself, stand alone home surveilance systems. We do not offer installation services, nor do we offer any monitoring services.

You would need to be contacting Defender Securities (an affiliate of ADT), who would be the likely company. They can be reached at 1.800.689.9554

Defender USAhome security

We had a security system installed on Monday. ( August 6, 2018)The man represented himself as working for ADT. He does not He works for Defender. He left without giving us a copy of our contract. We specifically told him that we wanted the security to be connected to our landline, he connected it to our cell phones which is a higher monthly charge. We finally got an email copy of the contract ( eight pages) today, Saturday August 11, 2018. Our checking account was debited for a cell connection. I have contacted the fraud department at our bank. They are investigating the charge. This is a very shady company. I have read of similar stories like ours. THEY need to be investigated for FRAUD.

RESOLVED

• Defender USA's response · Feb 04, 2019

Hello Eveylyn,

We here at Defender-USA are very sorry that you are having this experience, however, we do have to advise that you have posted about the wrong company. Defender-USA sells Do-It-Yourself, stand alone home surveillance systems. We do not offer installation services, nor do we offer any monitoring services.

Defender Security — Billing

Tried to cancel our service with them, thought we got it resolved. They told us our account was cancelled and...

Defender Security — Unauthorized billing

I responded to a flier in the Sunday newspaper from ADT that promised a 100.00 gift card if you call and have...