Fidelity Security Group Logo

Fidelity Security Group

Having problems with Fidelity Security Group?

Fidelity Security Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 10, 2011. The latest review Conduct of personnel on site at golden acre shopping mall was posted on Apr 15, 2021. The latest complaint i'm complaining about a security guard at the durban post office. was resolved on Jun 28, 2018. Fidelity Security Group has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 32 reviews. Fidelity Security Group has resolved 2 complaints.

Fidelity Security Group Customer Service Contacts

104D Mimosa Street, Helderkruin
Roodepoort
South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fidelity Security Group Customer Service. Initial Fidelity Security Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fidelity Security Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fidelity Security Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Fidelity Security Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fidelity Security Group Complaints & Reviews

Fidelity Security GroupConduct of personnel on site at golden acre shopping mall

I was using the wi-fi in the Mall when a security guard approached me and said I should leave. I told him I would leave as soon as I was done, and moved away from him. A few minutes later he and another guard approached me and started manhandling me and pushed me so that my sunglasses fell and broke. Since then I have approached the management and stated my case, and they then looked at the camera footage and saw that what I was saying was true. Since then they have been giving me the run-around and refuses to replace my sunglasses.

• Updated by Glenn Beck · Apr 20, 2021

It is now the 20th of April and there has still been no response from anyone at Fidelity...

Fidelity Security GroupRacist security manager

I am a member of SAPS Roodepoort as q sergeant On 2021, 4, 4 at about 13:00 i attended to a complain of shoplifting from the old control room. Uppon entering his office to come and collect the suspect the security manager was sitting at his desk then gaurds eatijg inbetween suspects i then greeted and walk ibto office wher2 i went and stood next to the manager but was totally ignored by him i stood there hoping he will inform myself of what was the sitation around the theft but he kept on ignoring me . I then left his office since he was to rude to even look my way. Where the manager then started complaining to a junior saps member that i was abusing him i then heared what he said and walked back to the office and asked the male why he was igniring for i am there to do my job directing with my hands as i talk like most ppl do ge then stared accusing him of pointing hin then i was told there is always just come black police offecer what am i doing here as a white male which to me is totally racist he then goes futher and phones my commander telling him i am abusing him yet he was the one ignoring me as a sergeant when i entrr his office and greeted everybody i then had to stand there like a fool while again i am ignored by this man who infact has cleary a racial issue with me then wait until i turn my back to start complaining about me . He called us for a suspect i didnt phone him then if he could have done his job from the start then everybody els could have one theres if this is the matter your security managers behave with the police that he called for. Then being treated like that for not being 2black police officer and me being white this is totally unprofessional and a shame for his actions and i bring it to your attention other i must inform the media . With thank can you kindly provide me with feedback and after 1 hour of waiting on the security they sort the matter out on there own so the whole thing was a total waste poluce time and totally being treated unfairly by a incompentent manager who would rather be racist then doing his job and this whole ordeql could have been avoided the manager even refused to give me any of his detial so why would he hide that from me after i even gave him mine i would like i said like feedbqck on this matter cause i dont see why a security manager has to act and do things like he did its sickning we both must work together to catch criminals not try and pick a figh with police i was even chased out of his office cause while i was talking to him 2 other staff members wanted to enterd and my back ti to the door so i couldnt see where me then chases ed it out of his office since i was blocking the door i then asked him was i suppose to smell them since my back was to them and they didnt tryed to inform me they where even behinde me does this sound like the actions of a manager of Fidelity i pray not but then i must inform the publick of how white officers and ppl being treated by this man

Fidelity Security GroupCompany car misused for personal reasons

Good afternoon I would like to know about your company car policy if it's allow employees to where they stay or go to visit girlfriend because they way i know your company doesn't allow car to drive to the townships since November last year it's been seen at some girlfriend house visiting with company car number 45320 at Witbank and there is also a consent about the pictures rooming on Facebook a lady standing next to your company car number 45320 holding a company gun and she is not working for fidelity group and it's park next to the house, so does company allow that

Fidelity Security GroupFidelity cash solutions

Hi.
        One of the guards was pointing the muzzle of his semi-auto rifle right to my hip with his finger on the trigger when he passed me at the spar entrance. He is walking like he owns the road. If he bumped in to me or the truck he could have pulled the trigger and shoot me. This is very reckless gun handling and you need to send you guards for fire arm training. The number plate of the truck is JC 70 JZ GP

Fidelity cash solutions

Fidelity Security GroupFidelity staff threatening us on the road

We were driving on the stellenbosch arterial this morning, 06 dec 2020 just before 8am. A Fidelity vehicle with registration BZ23XJGP drove on the tail of our car constantly then passed us and showed hand signs that he's going to shoot (either my husband or both of us?). He then swerved in front of us then continued driving straight while we had to turn off. I feel that this is not the type of behaviour that staff should have, they are given those firearms for a reason and that is to protect when in trouble while doing their job. Not threaten citizens because they are driving recklessly.

Nov 09, 2020

Fidelity Security Group — Abuse of company vehicle jf 22 cc gp

Good day, my name is Fundile Madani a former Regional Security Manager at Isidingo Security Services in...

Port Elizabeth

Fidelity Security GroupCash team

I was waiting at the soshanguve area waiting to deposit money when their your rude staff member insulted us telling us to move away from ATMs. Incident occurred at around 12 noon and can be confirmed with Capitec soshanguve staff. I doubt that's the best way for service provider companies to work. the person in question is the one carrying the key tall in terms of appearance

Feb 07, 2020

Fidelity Security Group — security guard "aaron"

I was walking through the mall in Westgate in Mitchell's plain when I realized that I had left my...

Feb 05, 2020

Fidelity Security Group — adt securedrive

I had a tracker installed in my car on the 28th January 2020 from Fidelity ADT Securedrive. I sent my...

Jan 15, 2020

Fidelity Security Group — drive of vehicle

At about 8:15am on the 15th of January I was driving behind your driver that was on the way to Builder...

Dec 14, 2019

Fidelity Security Group — service

To whom it may concern, Following my recent visit to the Mall of Africa on 14 December 2019 at...

Oct 04, 2019

Fidelity Security Group — security at the mall

The security guard was grabing me and pushing me around. They were pushing me and making a big scene. My...

Fidelity Security Groupdrivers driving reckless

We were driving on the R28 from Hillshaven to Westonaria when one of the fedility vehicles with registration number FN61KF GP (42637)tried to push us from the road to drive in the yellow lane to pass us. He then went in front of us and then swerved in front of another vehicle. Why do they think they are above the law. They must abide to the road act and also and not drive reclessly they dont care if you ask what they are doing you just get a finger. Its uncalled for and not professional. Its people like these that cause accidents.

drivers driving reckless

Jul 08, 2019

Fidelity Security Group — employee

I have been an employee of Fidelity Security Services from 19/04/2012 (employee number 1168741). First 4...

Fidelity Security Group — reckless driving

On 22 October a Fedility vehicle cutting off our vehicle by turning right while we were turning right a...

Fidelity Security Group — inappropriate customer relations and unacceptable handling of public

Visiting the Specialized Commercial Crimes Court in JHB Security Guard working at the Scanners being rude and...

Johannesburg

Fidelity Security Group — i'm complaining about a security guard at the durban post office.

Hi I have notice that the security guard based at the durban post office is driving staff and the post office...

Fidelity Security Group — me and me pregnant partner got beat up by a client and the security

Yesterday we went to new town to watch a movie. After the movie when we went out immediately when we went...

Johannesburg

Fidelity Security Groupservice

16+17/4/2018 Account: 81846, have a problem with our alarm system, phoned call centre, can't pick up our details, account suspended. Phoned accounts department, nothing wrong with our account, phoned 10 times to try to sort out, reception won't put you through to anyone senior, several redirections of the call then they hang up. They leave you hanging on the line and won't get a senior person to assist.

Fidelity Security Group — bad attitude, disrespectful

Good day Mam/Sir I would personally like to report bad attitude received from one of your staff member that...

Pretoria