Modlilytwo shirts ordered

S Jun 26, 2019

I ordered two shirts from Modlily and they took at least a month to arrive. After arrival, I tried them on and did not like the fit. I was afraid that once washed they would not be the same size. I reviewed the return policy and found that I could return the shirts. I was able to print out the return label and sent them off. Never worn, not stained, the exact same shirt I ordered and they shipped. I received this response from them:
Return Items:[protected]-2-M, [protected]-1-M .
1. The items are defective.
2. The items have been stained.
3. The items are not same as you choose when you return the order.
4. The items have been used.
If there is still any inquiry, please feel free to reply and I will be always here to help.
Best wishes! Best wishes my behind!
What a joke, they were not defective, only if they made them that way. They were not stained, never worn and only out of the bag to try on. They were exactly what was shipped to me and they were not used except to try on as requested in the return policy to show the issue.
Do not buy from these people, they have extremely bad business practices... I want my money refunded!
Order No. MM1905010256578883

• Updated by Sandy Wickham · Jun 28, 2019

I am writing again about the mess you people have made of my order. I don't know what to believe. I ordered shirts and waited a month to get them. They did not fit correctly. I followed the directions for returning the shirts. You acknowledged receipt of the shirts. I was told they were stained, the shirts I ordered were not the shirts that were returned, that they were worn and that you were not going to refund my money. OH NO, that is not going to happen. Thny I got a notice from you saying that you were going to refund my money. I then get a notice saying the product had not been delivered to me and you wanted to confirm my address! What kind of game are you playing? I received the clothing, returned the clothing and was told I would get a refund. Just refund my money and you will be guaranteed to never hear from me again.. What type of scam are you playing... Refund my money back to me and stop playing these unnecessary games.