Modern Beauty Salon — beware of signing modern beauty salon package
Beware of all the Sales personnel promoting their Facial packages. I sign a 6 times facial package few years back and nearly forgot.
As I knew that I will be out station for many years, and will not use the package bought. Upon signing, the sales person agreed that if I can't manage to use the package, I can transfer it to my parents or Siblings. I sign one package after the verbal agreement from the Sales person.
Today I am back to Singapore, called them to make the transfer to my mother, I was told, IMPOSSIBLE to TRANSFER and the terms and conditions stated. I do understand that the terms and conditions clearly written BUT the salesperson selling me the package agreed with me verbally! So is this called CHEAT ? Of course I have my reasons being annoyed.
Someone might ask me, you know you will not be using the package in the first place, what you sign it? Yes this is obvious!!! Why I sign it? Because the salesperson agreed on the transfer if I can't manage to use the package.
I am writing this for consumers to beware of this company because most of their sales promoters are very "hungry" to lure customers into signing thier package. They will promise whatever things to let you sign and ending up all empty promises. Any inputs will be appreciate! I know if I pursuit this matter, I win not "win" the case because it's strictly stated in the coupons, non transferable. I just want to let consumers know that before signing a package with them, please do record what they promise down to avoid any commotions.
Modern Beauty Salon have a few branches in Singapore and I signed the package from one of their Toa Payoh branch! So BEWARE !!!
More Modern Beauty Salon Complaints & Reviews
- Modern Beauty Salon - facial package
- Modern Beauty Salon - beauty salon
- Modern Beauty Salon - unprofessional behaviour, poor service,
- Modern Beauty Salon - booking for massage
- Modern Beauty Salon - massage package
- Modern Beauty Salon - unethical behaviour, very dirty and sneaky - quietly change customer profile to reduce types of services
- Modern Beauty Salon - facial service don't take package
- Modern Beauty Salon - no service standard
- Modern Beauty Salon - unethical sales tactic and service
- Modern Beauty Salon - poor customer services