Pure Medical Spa Logo

Pure Medical Spa

Having problems with Pure Medical Spa?

Pure Medical Spa Customer Service Contacts

2840 Plaza Place
Suite110

Raleigh, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pure Medical Spa Customer Service. Initial Pure Medical Spa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pure Medical Spa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pure Medical Spa. Discuss the issues you have had with Pure Medical Spa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pure Medical Spa Complaints & Reviews

Pure Medical SpaFraxel & microneedling

I went to Pure Medical Spa to rejuvenate my skin and ended up scarred. The first procedureIi had was the Fraxel. After the procedure my face was burnt and full of puss-filled blisters. New wrinkles appeared after my skin finally healed. I was told that I must have received a "REALLY GOOD treatment". I had bought a package so I thought that the next Fraxel would take care of the damage from the last procedure. At my appointment, I asked about the RF Microneedling and decided to try it since the Fraxel caused more damage to my skin. As it turned out, the lady who performed the microneedling procedure on me had no real experience. The manager knew of the attendent's lack of experience but encouraged her to continue with the procedure. During the procedure I could hear my skin being seared like a piece of meat and was in a great deal of pain. I assumed at the time that it must be a painful treatment which had to be endured to get good results (no pain, no gain), but soon realized that my faced was being branded. I now have scars across my nose, chin and on the side of my face. I called the office with my concerns and sent pictures, but didn't get me in for an appointment until 5 days later. When I went in for the appointment I asked if I should take my makeup off and the woman immediately replied, "No, I've seen the pictures". She clearly did not want the patients in the waiting room to see what happened to my face. I asked for a refund and was told that I could have a free Fraxel procedure. This was a nice offer, but who in their right mind would want another procedure performed at this establishment after the damage already done? I requested a full refund, but was told to wait some time for the managers to meet with me. This made me more angry and frustrated. When I threatened legal action, a manager finally called me and acted concerned. She told me that it sounded like my only concern was getting a refund. I said that I wanted my money back so that a trained plastic surgeon could try to fix the damage that was done. She then said she'd send in a prescription of Retina for me to use immediately. It's a good thing I checked with my doctor first, who said that using Retina right now would damage my skin further. When asked to speak to the owner of Pure Med Spa, they would not give me any contact numbers and was told that a manager would contact me. I amseriously considering legal action if this is not settled shortly.

Pure Medical SpaThe server was horrible, a nightmare

This company should be shut down all they do is take people money with no results, I went to Pure Med Spa Seven months ago to get Botox I paid for but never got, I paid $3.500 dollars phaxell to clear of the dark spots still there, all I got from that was burn skin and pain, I took 6 treatments lazer treatments to tighten up my skin, no difference six months have passed I see no changes, I did return to talk with Becky she gave me a bottle of Seraphim skin care, no change. Becky told me I should have been a valium everyone I come for pain, out of six times I was only given a Valium once, the procedure are very very painful. when I began to complain to the supervisor I call her a b#### but apologized. I call to speak to upper management several time and when I did talk to the owner she said to come in and do the treatments again, I told her know because it should have been done right the first time, due to the pain I told her know I rather her to put my money on my credit card she said no refund and she said for me not to call anymore. The staff lied and took all my money and no results. I'm highly pissed at Pure Med Spa. This is a message I sent Becky today
    To Becky
    Becky this is what came off google from other people that visited Med Spa, still Becky I did not get my Botox and my face still look the same, the rating are terrible I didn't write that someone else wrote it in the complaint, u said they need to do my face over u said that, oh well it's going to get nasty and you are involved. Take care what about the Botox I paid for and never got. Come on we're is your honesty Becky u sure did change.
    THESE ARE SOME OF THE COMPLAINTS I GOOGLE

Pure Medical Spa - Never told me that they were closing they have my money [2]
    Pure Medical Spa - Down Right Dishonest
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE FROM PURE MED SPA RALEIGH, Nc

Pure Medical SpaTerrible (fraudulent) business practices

My nightmare with Pure Med Spa has been going on for almost a year. I went in last June with a Groupon for a certain service. The "consultant" told me I was not a candidate for that service, and suggested I have the lipo done instead. She quoted me a price of $6000, told me they offered financing, and asked to run my credit report to see if I qualified. I did consent yo the credit check, and I was approved. What I did not realize was that they were charging me instantly for the $6000. The "consultant" said that appointments for the lipo procedure "fill up fast" and I felt pressure to make an appointment. I did, but I told her that I'd need to talk it over with my husband before having anything done, and that I'd cancel the appointment I'd I decided against it.
      I did decide against the procedure, and canceled my appointment the VERY next morning. Again, I did not realize they had already charged me the full amount of the procedure. So a couple of weeks later, I got the bill in the mail. Since then, it gas been nothing but a complete nightmare dealing with these people. I have since been trying to get a full refund. They told me I was entitled to a partial refund, as per their cancellation policy. Which means that they expect me to pay $1500 for a consultation, which took all of 30 minutes, if that long. That is outrageous! Even real medical facilities don't have such stupid policies! They made me go back down there to sign a paper requesting the partial refund of $4500, which they said could take 60 days to process. I didn't even get the refund they said I was entitled to until I filed a dispute with the credit company they use, Alpheaon Credit, and I filed that in December.
      I have also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I was hoping that would get the rest of my money refunded. Pure Med Spa had 14 business days to reply to the complaint with the BBB, and they did not. Pure Med Spa will not return my phone calls, and they didn't respond to the BBB. That tells me that they know they are using shady business practices. I guess they figure if they don't return phone calls or respond to anyone, they don't have to actually refund anyone's money.
      The bottom line is, I did not receive any goods or services from Pure Med Spa, and so, they are not entitled to any of my money. Something so simple seems to be beyond these people. I am still fighting thisfight almost a year later. Pure Med Spa probably thinks that by employing these despicable business practices, that people will give up and just pay. Pure Med Spa should not be allowed to remain open. STAY AWAY!!!

Pure Medical SpaLaser Hair Removal

Terrible service! Never go there. Being a health spa the technicians do not read the notes as to what settings on the machine hurt the patient etc. I was sold an unlimited package (upto 12 treatments) and the spa pushed out my scheduled appointment and ended up not finishing the treatment. The technicians keep on cancelling scheduled appointments. Most of these scheduled appointments were cancelled after I reached the spa which was 35 miles away from my home. They cancelled on me so many times that they pushed my 6 appointments to 22 months. When I enquired the management was unsupportive and not even apologetic

BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!

Pure Medical SpaAvoid like the plague

I had paid for laser hair remova of 500.00$ for 8 treatments. only received one treatment. I called to schedule the next and no answer. I went to the mall to find out what was going on and there was nothing but a note on the front from sherrifs dept to not tresspass. So they will leave without starting or finishing your treatments and will not call youto let you know that.

can someone help me on how to get a hold of these people. I need my money back, and all the numbers that they have will not answer.

Pure Medical SpaNever told me that they were closing they have my money

I have had hair removal at Pure med spa and facial I have had no problems the safe was very perfesional. Once that was done they asked if I every had botex done and told them no. The said they they can do injections and fills around my face forhead, eye area and mouth for $800, I I said I pay in full. I had only 2 appointments by them. I called to make an appointment for injections on my face which i Paid. I the number was disconnected. I called the number several times thinking I miss dailed. It was the same message it has been disconnected. I than called information and I was told there is not number for Pure Med Spa in Temecula at the mall. So I am out 800 dallors. They did not call be to let me know that they have moved or no longer in buissness. They took my money and ran.

• Wi
                wildchild2012 Jan 19, 2011

WE SHOULD ALL DO A JOINT LAWSUIT. [email protected]

madmom! Sep 29, 2010

I also paid $2000 for some facial treatments to treat my malasma, I initially was at the Lakewood store but transferred to my file to the temecula mall store. My treatments had been in hold due to 2 back to back pregnancies. I had been checking in with the manager and was told everything was fine. Lisa, the store manger assured me my package was waiting for me when I stopped breastfeeding. Guess what??? I call, and they ae gone! No forwarding address, all stores in Orange county AND Riverside county are closed!!! They owe me money and I am PISSED!!! What do I do????

Pure Medical Spa — Down Right Dishonest

Pure Medical SpaCharged for service and they closed without refund

I paid for 6 treatment of Laser hair removal They closed their doors without notice or even a phone call. I tried and left numerous messages, emailed through web site and nothing. I feel like a fool falling for it

• Wi
                  wildchild2012 Jan 19, 2011

WE SHOULD ALL DO A JOINT LAWSUIT. [email protected]

• Al
                  alitorry May 04, 2010

I completely agree with you. I had no idea. I had three different appointments that they have cancelled on me and I go to call them again today and just now realize they are closed. That was a lot of money we just lost to this horrible company. With all the prepaid services that were not rendered to their customers, I have no idea how they could go bankrupt. Let's just hope what comes around, goes around..

Pure Medical Spa — Take Your Money

Hi, I had paid for laser hair remova of 500.00$ for 8 treatments. only received one treatment. I called to...

Pure Medical Spa — Paid in full and company disappeared

I walked passed the pure med spa location at valley fair 2 days ago only to find out they were no longer...

Pure Medical SpaServices never rec'd - Money Stolen

I too have been a victim of the Orland Park IL Pure Med Spa after being told the end of December I had to pay ahead of time before my appt. a month later to receive dysport. And I paid the $280 requested with a debit bank card. When I showed up for my appt. the office was SHUT DOWN, and a note on door stating employees were behind being paid for 6 weeks and phone #'s for Louise Talbot and Jeff Nourse. I was reassured by both Louise and an x backstabbing friend who works there and lies to everyone that they were "restructuring". She sat there in an office bragging how she was raking in money to sit there and take complaints and do nothing and get paid. I was told I would be rescheduled time and time again when they had an "opening" at another spa location which they were booked and made excuse after excuse. I tried to contact back Orland, and my so called x-friend just left on a recorder to avoid my calls. My bank called and she answered and lied to them saying I received services when I did NOT! They knew she was a liar. Which doesn't surprise me. I am out the money, though not a friend. She never was, and used people and friends all of her life. So the place suits her as a liar and thief that Caren Paluch is! Go to a reputable honest company! Stay away from Orland Pk, IL Spa.

• Me
                    melody2 May 22, 2010

It is true!

• To
                    TopE32 Apr 29, 2010

I fell into the trap that many others also found. They gladly took my deposit of $500.00 and quickly closed their doors. Luckily, I was able to have my bank cancel the automatic payments that were mandatory to continue with the laser treatments I wanted. I did get a phone number for Louise Talbot from one of the disgruntled employees and managed to talk with her. Oh, she was very sympathetic, but that was it! How does she sleep at night? I hope she doesn't!!! I want my money back or even better, see her in jail for cheating honest people out of their hard earned cash!

• Fu
                    furious8 Apr 19, 2010

I was walking in valley fair mall today to go personally to pure medspa since they were not answering my call from yesterday.

I'm so devastated to find out that they closed out without informing the customers. Now I don't know what to do with my debt with my credit card. I actually open a credit card for them. so crazy.

Can anyone help me to whom I should be contacting?

please... thanks...

• Da
                    Dan Apr 19, 2010

My Wife and myself also paid for 6 treatments in WestField Valley Fair Mall at Santa Clara, CA. and the Store also Closed over a month ago, and we have no idea what is going on, please if somebody knows how to get in contact with their main office let me know because I will submit a formal complain with the county Attorney General due to the fact that just a month prior to closing they took my money and they were well aware that they were going to closed the store.

• J4
                    J4567 Mar 11, 2010

Paid for six treatments at Shermans Oaks location. After receiving only three treatments, the Sherman Oaks store closed for 'remodeling, ' and never reopened. I finally contacted someone at the Beverly Hills location. They cancelled Three appointments on me for various reasons. Finally, I was able to schedule an appointment, when I arrived they were completely closed. The parking garage attendant told me that they had been closed all week and that people were still arriving for appointments. I reached an employee on cell phone who told me they are closed for 'remoldeling.' I'm sure they won't reopen, and I just want to get my money back.

Pure Medical Spa — Company closed!

The only reason I found out that this place had closed was because I was shopping at Valley Fair and noticed...

Pure Medical Spa — Paid for treatment - company disappeared

I called them today to get my already paid for $300 photo facial. No answer. It looks like they disappeared...

Pure Medical Spa — No Refund of $5,000

I purchased a laser hair removal package which I have been using throughout 2009. I had an appointment today...

Pure Medical Spa — Refusing to honor credit

The Pure Med Spa in Walnut Creek, CA offered a sale on Dysport injections so I purchased $900 in units in...

Pure Medical Spa — I went to my appt, and they were closed

After paying in full ($1500.00) for six laser hair removal treatments, I showed up for my second appointment...

Pure Medical SpaCan't Get Another Appointment

I have called Pure Med Spa three times in the last three days asking them to call me back for an appointment. I have yet to hear from them. Based on the comments I have read about this place I may never hear from them. I am half way through with my lasar treatment ($579) and fear that I may never have the rest of the treatments. DONT GO TO THIS PLACE! Pay the extra money and go to a professional's office.

Pure Medical SpaClosed Locations Fraud Prepay Services

I purchased teeth whitening (pre pay) and received no services and now all SO CA locations are closed, website is down and no messages when you call individual locations. Please let us know how to file creditor claim for bankrupt company

• Yu
                        yulissarab Aug 23, 2010

My money was stolen. I got no refund. Please email me at [email protected] to file law suit!! Redondo beach location. Thanks!

• Sc
                        scammedbylipolaser Jul 17, 2010

look at this other post a little farther down from yours:

Pure Med Spa/Brite Smile
                        Posted: 2010-06-03 by feelingcheatedbypuremedspa

Down Right Dishonest

Complaint Rating:
                        I went into the local Wesfield Mall, pretty large mall, to the Brite Smile store. Brite Smile use to be Pure Med Spas and still holds the same name online. I got a free consultation for a photo facial package. The consultant told me that my skin tone was too dark and the photofacial wouldnt...

• Sc
                        scammedbylipolaser Jul 17, 2010

If you paid by credit card call your credit card company and dispute the bill. Do it as soon as humaly possible, if you didn't get the products or services you ordered they will refund your money.

Check with the state, county, and/or city licensing to find out who the owner is and bring them to conciliation court.

• Bl
                        Blabstract12 Jun 14, 2010

Does anyone have a forwarding phone number for the owner of the company, since all their outlets shut down?

• Bl
                        Blabstract12 Jun 09, 2010

I purchased a package of photo facials for $1600. Had three of them provided, then the company shut down leaving no forwarding information. Can anyone recommend, how do I track down the responsible owner of this company for a refund?

Pure Medical Spa — STORE CLOSED DOWN

My daughter wanted to have facial hair lasered and I purchased a six treatment package from Pure Med Spa in...

Pure Medical SpaLOCATIONS CLOSED DOWN

My husband went to the Galleria Mall location to purchase a laser hair removal package for me for a gift, because I was always complaining about my femstache. He said the guy was really rude and said it was $300.00 for 1 session. He knew 1 session would not be sufficient so a girl who worked there told him to buy a gift certificate and I can pay the remaining balance. So I called one day and I received and great special! 8 sessions for $400.00! They advised me that their stores laser machine was waiting for a part but I could go to their Las Vegas Blvd location. When I showed up for my appointment their credit card machine conviently was not working so I payed the remaining in cash. The estheticians name was Stella. She was GREAT!! I was very happy with my first procedure. My second procedure, same thing, Stella was wonderful. My third procedure, Stella no longer worked for the company. I got one of those young girls, but she was very nice. My fourth visit doors are locked with a note on the door to call their Galleria Mall location, I kept getting a voicemail and nobody would get back to me. So I went to that location and doors are locked also. I cannot get anybody to return my calls, now i'm out 5 sessions. They must have known they were going out of business hence the great deal and the credit card machine not working so I could not dispute the charges.

• Am
                          amykoz85 Aug 21, 2012

Google search I see Nourse is back doing business in the local Toronto area and has been in the news lately as a "local hero" for offering steep discounts and being considered a leader in the med spa industry of the Toronto area - Ha, what a damn joke that is! People of Toronto, BEWARE! This is just another Nourse / Talbot scheme! Don't fall for it, stay away from Renew Beauty Med Spa / Pure Laser of Toronto, looks like he's got six locations up there now people, make sure you stay far, far away. Meanwhile Talbot is in the Dallas area now doing business as Renew Beauty Med Spa going by the last name of "Proulx".

We need to nail these two already! They just keep closing up shop, stealing everyone's hard earned cash and re-naming & scamming people all over again. They should have been locked up for good years ago! I don't understand how they've continued to be so deceitful all these years and still continue to get away with it! They belong in the same cell with Madoff!

I see there is currently a pending lawsuit against them in California. I'm located in Las Vegas, Nevada and am interested in getting involved in a lawsuit or class action lawsuit here. Anybody have any updates on any litigation against them? Please contact me by email if you have any info about any lawsuit(s). These two crooks took me for a ride for several thousand dollars and I plan on getting it back! [email protected]

Comments

• Be
                          beachmichelle Apr 12, 2010

Louise's number has been disconnected.

• Nl
                          nlv Mar 21, 2010

I'm also having the same problem here in las vegas. I was at the town square location and was promised a new package in addition to the 1200 I already paid for. Both locations are closed now and no forwarding number is available. Ive left numerous messages with the CEO and have gotten not return call. Here is her number if you'd like to try..
                          [protected] her name is Louise Talbott

If anybody knows of a way we can get our money back please post.
                          I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and again have not gotten any calls back.

• Ak
                          akassm2 Mar 18, 2010

I am having the same problem in Chicago at their location on Clark St. I am 7 sessions and like $2000!! Does anyone know what's going on with them or if anyone else is having these problems?