[Resolved] Mobicelr9 lite broken lcd scrreen

T Sep 05, 2018

Hi There,

I just want to find out / know how much it costs to repair broken lcd of the above phone? Last quote I got was almost 50% of the phone's value - which somehow to me doesn't make sense. Also where is the nearest center or place where one can buy parts for this phone rather than having to part ways with a lot of money just to get their phone fixed?

• Mobicel's response · Sep 05, 2018

Dear valued client

Thank you for your enquiry, It cost R934.00 provided lcd it's the only damage on your device however your device must first be assessed by one of our highly trained technicians only then can we provide final quote as R934.00 it's initial fee.
    Please note that we do not have any spares shop at the moment, the devices must come to us via the store it was purchased from. Kindly furnish us with your email address or contact details for further assistance.

Team#Mobicel#