Mobicelmobicel v4

S Jan 20, 2020

The phone was switching on and off all the time
Did a factory reset
Worked for less than a month
Stuck on logo
Did another factory reset
Worked for a week
Now it keeps switching on and off
What is wrong with this cell phone
As we need it to keep in touch
Only getting state pension
Typing this from friend's phone
Cannot keep factory reset it
Is this à dud

Now it keeps switching on and off
    What is wrong with this cell phone

• On
    onwabile matshukuca Jan 30, 2020

my foune did the same thing as well you lucky yours worked for the month after factory reset mine stuck on the logo then I sent it back to them now they are telling me about paying R660 and when I call them they are telling about PCB BOARD that is moist how I don't know and I did report the problem before sending it back they told me to book it where I bought it.